riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to the freedom forums introduction section, here welcome new people so they feel welcome. we have specialized sections for channel reviews and such so please tell us about you, what you do and what brough you here

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Whats up guys my name is skullpoly and would like if some of you guys could comment on what i could do to better my youtube channel. Top comments will be shout out in my next video.
youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZ_0j2fipYgZzUBUkZuaEA?disable_polymer=true
Welcome to the Community :)

If your looking for Tips we have a special section for that and as for your shout-out since you only have 25 subs i wouldn't go to such lengths as it would probably be ineffective.

j^3

New User
Nov 26, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! Please tell us about you and your channel.
i usually play game sometime i may live stream when in school nbuy my internet is extremely bad at home so I upload videos in school. I don't have much but your comment just made my day.[DOUBLEPOST=1511977633][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there, it would be great if you could add some more information about yourself to the introduction ^_^
My internet was dead for the pass few days so i could not update my info sorry also i have test so in a few week i will fill in every thing needed :).[DOUBLEPOST=1511978140][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to the freedom forums introduction section, here welcome new people so they feel welcome. we have specialized sections for channel reviews and such so please tell us about you, what you do and what brough you here
honestly i have been doning youtube for about a year now and found it hard to grow i also work extremely hard on my content also i am in my final year of high school so I don't have much time to make videos. I do youtube as a hobby it start between me and my friend 5 years ago in which i had my first youtube channel but i continued doing youtube till this day and although i work very hard on my videos i only have 25 subscribers and i find it quite depressing but i still will make videos till the youtube platform has been total gone.

Last edited:

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
ai I know how hard it is to grow, I have been trying for 3 years but you hae to learn to let it go and try to enjoy yourself. yes getting subs is important but on number 1 should always be that you and the ones whom view you have fun watching what you make and as long as you hold yourself to that you can stand the test of youtube

j^3

New User
Nov 26, 2017
YouTube
ai I know how hard it is to grow, I have been trying for 3 years but you hae to learn to let it go and try to enjoy yourself. yes getting subs is important but on number 1 should always be that you and the ones whom view you have fun watching what you make and as long as you hold yourself to that you can stand the test of youtube
All of my subs are my friends from school :)

Reactions: riganthor

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
cool dude what is your best advice form me
do what you like, look if you can improve parts like thumbnail and tags, experiment with your videos so you find what best works. if anyone leaves a comment on your video, no matter if its a friend, always respond, its helps with the youtube algorithm