Community Hey Guys Like Hilarious Skits????

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Frosting Flakes,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your channel and I'm happy for your new camera. :) While your equipment will only help you tell your story, I have to admit that I am a gear head and dealing with equipment is very exciting. I was wondering what camera do you shoot with at the moment?

I see that you haven't posted outside of the "Introduce Yourself!" section yet, you should drop by the "General" discussions section some time if you haven't already! Lots of fun to be had there.

Click here to visit "General"!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Frosting Flakes

Rising User
Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Frosting Flakes,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your channel and I'm happy for your new camera. :) While your equipment will only help you tell your story, I have to admit that I am a gear head and dealing with equipment is very exciting. I was wondering what camera do you shoot with at the moment?

I see that you haven't posted outside of the "Introduce Yourself!" section yet, you should drop by the "General" discussions section some time if you haven't already! Lots of fun to be had there.

Click here to visit "General"!

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Its a Canon Vixia R600 and i have rode mic but yeah ill post in general!

Reactions: Danny

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3