Tech Hey Guys! We're Techknowledgeable, a new review channel.

Techknowledgeable

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Your name: (There's three of us)
- Ben (The Voice and Tech Guy
- Doug (The DIY and other Tech Guy)
- Greg (The Editor and Camera Guy)
(Optional) Where are you from?:
England
(Optional) How old are you?:
15-16
How did you find Freedom!?

From my previous YouTube Channel
What made you join our forums?:
We wanted to contact the Freedom Community to contact other people with interests similar to ours.
What are your hobbies?:
Doug: Swimming
Greg: Cycling
Ben: Air Cadets
What is your favorite food?
Doug: Bread
Greg: Anything
Ben: Chipotle
Why did you start YouTube?
We are all in the same Computing class and all have a strong passion for different elements of the technology world and thought It'd be a good idea to share it with you.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
To be noticed by a larger tech company like Stuff or Android Authority
What kind of channel do you run?:
A Tech Review Channel
What kind of content do you upload?
My (Ben) favorite area of tech is Chinese phones and other lesser known tech.
When do you upload?:
Whenever we can because we don't have a lot of tech between us and we don't have infinite sums of money to buy tech.
Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8khVaVkOnl89dJ6mHIG3g

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Your name: (There's three of us)
- Ben (The Voice and Tech Guy
- Doug (The DIY and other Tech Guy)
- Greg (The Editor and Camera Guy)
(Optional) Where are you from?:
England
(Optional) How old are you?:
15-16
How did you find Freedom!?

From my previous YouTube Channel
What made you join our forums?:
We wanted to contact the Freedom Community to contact other people with interests similar to ours.
What are your hobbies?:
Doug: Swimming
Greg: Cycling
Ben: Air Cadets
What is your favorite food?
Doug: Bread
Greg: Anything
Ben: Chipotle
Why did you start YouTube?
We are all in the same Computing class and all have a strong passion for different elements of the technology world and thought It'd be a good idea to share it with you.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
To be noticed by a larger tech company like Stuff or Android Authority
What kind of channel do you run?:
A Tech Review Channel
What kind of content do you upload?
My (Ben) favorite area of tech is Chinese phones and other lesser known tech.
When do you upload?:
Whenever we can because we don't have a lot of tech between us and we don't have infinite sums of money to buy tech.
Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8khVaVkOnl89dJ6mHIG3g
Hello and welcome to freedom Doug, Greg, Ben! You guys have some pretty active hobbies lol although I don't know what air cadets is '.' Who doesn't love bread, its the most fantastic thing. I do not really like chipotle though, sorry ben :p

What do you guys think of the One+ phones?

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Im sure you will love it here as I have for the better part of 2 years. I wish you the best of luck with your channel.

Techknowledgeable

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to freedom Doug, Greg, Ben! You guys have some pretty active hobbies lol although I don't know what air cadets is '.' Who doesn't love bread, its the most fantastic thing. I do not really like chipotle though, sorry ben :p

What do you guys think of the One+ phones?

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Im sure you will love it here as I have for the better part of 2 years. I wish you the best of luck with your channel.
Hey, (This is Ben ATM)

Doug actually loves bread more than the average human :p He eats like 3 loaves a day because he's a competitive swimmer.

About the OnePlus devices, personally I really supported them in the beginning with the OP1. I was even going to get one but sadly I couldn't get an invite in time. However, I kind of lost faith with the introduction of the OP2, they messed their loyal fans and customers about by building up too much hype that they couldn't live up to by making an average phone. Now that they've realized that they have a good enough fan base that they don't need to use their annoying invite system anymore I am back to my OP Fanboy status.
Now I'm just waiting for the OP3 and hoping they'll make a model that is a 100% balls to the wall device that has everything and cost isn't as much of a factor.

Cheers,
Ben

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Ben, Doug and Greg! - Wow, that is a lot of people.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around
What made you decide to start YouTube? Maybe you can write your YouTube story in the shiny Freedom! dashboard.

All the best.
Milkbox
Community Team Member.

Techknowledgeable

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Ben, Doug and Greg! - Wow, that is a lot of people.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around
What made you decide to start YouTube? Maybe you can write your YouTube story in the shiny Freedom! dashboard.

All the best.
Milkbox
Community Team Member.

Hey, Milkbox.

At the moment we haven't been around long enough to have a good YouTube story but we sure will when we've got one.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey, (This is Ben ATM)

Doug actually loves bread more than the average human :p He eats like 3 loaves a day because he's a competitive swimmer.

About the OnePlus devices, personally I really supported them in the beginning with the OP1. I was even going to get one but sadly I couldn't get an invite in time. However, I kind of lost faith with the introduction of the OP2, they messed their loyal fans and customers about by building up too much hype that they couldn't live up to by making an average phone. Now that they've realized that they have a good enough fan base that they don't need to use their annoying invite system anymore I am back to my OP Fanboy status.
Now I'm just waiting for the OP3 and hoping they'll make a model that is a 100% balls to the wall device that has everything and cost isn't as much of a factor.

Cheers,
Ben
what about the oneplusX , I got an invite for that awhile back but I read the signal is not that great like they don't use all towers or something. Cant remember the full details .

Techknowledgeable

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
what about the oneplusX , I got an invite for that awhile back but I read the signal is not that great like they don't use all towers or something. Cant remember the full details .

Well because its a Chinese phone they don't always prioritize the western markets. So sometimes its them but also your carrier may not support their chosen bands.

I got an invite too but I've got a better phone now. (Review coming soon (y) (Y))

Other than that I think its perfectly serviceable. (Too small for personal preference)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Well because its a Chinese phone they don't always prioritize the western markets. So sometimes its them but also your carrier may not support their chosen bands.

I got an invite too but I've got a better phone now. (Review coming soon (y) (Y))

Other than that I think its perfectly serviceable. (Too small for personal preference)
Ill be sure to check out that review!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom bro, read rules and enjoy your stay here. :) Liked Your Channel Bro And Will Also Sub You But, Dont Forget To See A Look At My Channel. :) BTW Sorry For My Late Welcome. ;)

B

Betta Channel

Welcome to the Freedom Community! I hope you have a good stay here and could grow faster!