Ben Conway

New User
Mar 31, 2016
Preston, England
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Benjamin and I've just started doing YouTube again!! My channel is really small at the moment with only 60 subscribers but hopefully Freedom can really help me out. I'm excited to start doing this again and with your help would love to get bigger, you can find my channel by finishing the YouTube link with /BenjaminsURL. Feel free to check my channel out, or don't its completely up to you

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Benjamin :) Welcome to freedom :)

40 to go for the big 100 dude !!! what type of content do you make ? how did you find freedom ?

freedom is a great way to go , a lot of experienced people on here with youtube and they can give you all the tips you need to grow !

I wish you all the best

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Benjamin and I've just started doing YouTube again!! My channel is really small at the moment with only 60 subscribers but hopefully Freedom can really help me out. I'm excited to start doing this again and with your help would love to get bigger, you can find my channel by finishing the YouTube link with /BenjaminsURL. Feel free to check my channel out, or don't its completely up to you
Heya Benjamin, what did you do previously with your old channel? Freedom can definitely help you out, but it will take time, patience, and a lot of effort! The more you put into youtube, the more results you'll get out of it ^^

ItzSilence

New User
Apr 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey Benjamin! I Checked Out You're Videos And I Think They're Great. I Would Spend More Time On Thumbnails And Also The Quality To Keep The Regulars Coming Back And Also The Newbies!

Ben Conway

New User
Mar 31, 2016
Preston, England
YouTube
Hey Benjamin! I Checked Out You're Videos And I Think They're Great. I Would Spend More Time On Thumbnails And Also The Quality To Keep The Regulars Coming Back And Also The Newbies!
Thanks for the feedback!! Yeh atm my elgato is broken but my friend is giving me his in a week & the next thumbnales will be 10000x times better :)

RoyalCrownYT

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Nice To Meet You Man, I Also Just Started Doing YouTube as well I'm Up to 64 Subscribers, I hope We All Can Grow Big :)