Gaming Hey, my name is IVX!

IVXPlayGames

New User
May 17, 2016
Maryland
YouTube
Hello everyone, just call me Roy or IVX. Yeah, you've been wondering why I named myself as IVX.. Well, I got this name on the Wii, playing COD MW3 since 2012. Yeah long story.. IVX stands for "Infinity Vanguard X" or a numeral.

This is my first time and it is making me nervous with other people. Guess you could say I am a shy person.

I also love playing games with friends and makes funny video on YouTube. I couldn't do funny stuff on my own, so it's better when I do fun stuff with my friends. The reason why I wanted to make my YouTube channel because it is my passion, and gave me courage after I watched other channels.

YouTube is fun but it's not easy at the same time. So it is better for me to learn and understand from others so I can improves my channel better. ^_^

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey pal , Welcome to Freedom !

I agree YouTube is not easy but it is really fun ! I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

you can meet a lot of great people here (y) (Y)

best of luck :p

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone, just call me Roy or IVX. Yeah, you've been wondering why I named myself as IVX.. Well, I got this name on the Wii, playing COD MW3 since 2012. Yeah long story.. IVX stands for "Infinity Vanguard X" or a numeral.

This is my first time and it is making me nervous with other people. Guess you could say I am a shy person.

I also love playing games with friends and makes funny video on YouTube. I couldn't do funny stuff on my own, so it's better when I do fun stuff with my friends. The reason why I wanted to make my YouTube channel because it is my passion, and gave me courage after I watched other channels.

YouTube is fun but it's not easy at the same time. So it is better for me to learn and understand from others so I can improves my channel better. ^_^

Welcome to the family IVXPlayGames, Everyone have weakness in everything but I'm also shy person in real life but youtube just have something to it to make me keep talking but What are you goals on youtube for the future.