Community HHHEEYYY. retmans here (introduce)

retmans

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sorry for the wait, I don't always get notifications at times :p I usually play Hearthstone at the moment, since I'll be uploading newer content when the expansion comes out next Month. I used to play World of Warcraft a while ago as well ^^

don't worry, take your time ;)
uhm i've never heard about Hearthstone (maybe that's because i'm a console gamer? ), i will take a look on your channel soon.
and World of Warcraft is a nice game, i played it a lot on a friends PC, and i like it.
i wanted to buy it some years ago, (i still haven't) because my pc can't handle it, i guess

i had to choose between a fast computer or a computer with a lot of space for harddrives
i choosed for the harddrives.

but, so far. i'm good with the stuff i already own right now :D

retmans

Rising User
Freedom! Member
No, I've not been to LA, but I'd definitely love to go. I'd have to say the first place I'd want to go would be have to be England, though. I really want to visit one of the old mid-century castles.

you should really go there when you got them money for that, it's just amazing overthere.
oh yeah, i've saw multiple castles on the tv in the UK
they looked pretty well, but i'm more like a modern city person

Reactions: Goped Fred

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
thank you :D, and cool.
uhm... my favourite food, good question. well, i always eat what i get on my plate
sometime i like it, sometimes not (mostly vegetables)
but i guess i just go for pizza and fries (Cliché :p)

uhm yeah, i will give you some names. so you can look it up:
1. boerenkool met worst
2. andijvie
3. hutspot

(it might doesn't look so good, but it tastes pretty good)
i hope this was kinda what you meant, but if not: feel free to ask me some more questions
very simple recipies!!!! I found more interesting the third name hutspot!!!

Reactions: retmans

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
don't worry, take your time ;)
uhm i've never heard about Hearthstone (maybe that's because i'm a console gamer? ), i will take a look on your channel soon.
and World of Warcraft is a nice game, i played it a lot on a friends PC, and i like it.
i wanted to buy it some years ago, (i still haven't) because my pc can't handle it, i guess

i had to choose between a fast computer or a computer with a lot of space for harddrives
i choosed for the harddrives.

but, so far. i'm good with the stuff i already own right now :D
Yeah, it's mainly on the computer. They moved onto mobile devices as well for Hearthstone, it's based off of world of warcraft. My PC could barely handle World of Wacraft at the time, and it was terrible trying to raid with nine other people, hah. Having space is smart, because uploads can take an incredible amount of spacing :p

retmans

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Yeah, it's mainly on the computer. They moved onto mobile devices as well for Hearthstone, it's based off of world of warcraft. My PC could barely handle World of Wacraft at the time, and it was terrible trying to raid with nine other people, hah. Having space is smart, because uploads can take an incredible amount of spacing :p

really? did they? oh man, thanks for the suggestion. i will check it out later
and yeah that's true

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
really? did they? oh man, thanks for the suggestion. i will check it out later
and yeah that's true
No worries, the game is fun to play friends with, I'll be making specialized content in the future. That's the key difference really to getting your name out there, having content that attracts people. I have basic videos now, but in the future I'll catch some more attention hopefully ^^ Side note, I'll be getting ready for work soon, but I hope you meet some additional people retmans :p

Reactions: retmans

retmans

Rising User
Freedom! Member
No worries, the game is fun to play friends with, I'll be making specialized content in the future. That's the key difference really to getting your name out there, having content that attracts people. I have basic videos now, but in the future I'll catch some more attention hopefully ^^ Side note, I'll be getting ready for work soon, but I hope you meet some additional people retmans :p

i just watched 1 of your Hearthstone video's. and wow, it was so fast, i could keep up with it.
but it looked pretty well, i will search that game

good luck with those video's
and good luck at work
hehheh :p

hope to speak soon

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i just watched 1 of your Hearthstone video's. and wow, it was so fast, i could keep up with it.
but it looked pretty well, i will search that game

good luck with those video's
and good luck at work
hehheh :p

hope to speak soon
Games can go a lot quicker when my opponents don't wait, heh. It's free to play, but if you end up getting it, let me know! I'm planning on making some new content for it around May of this year ^^ I hope that everything goes smoothly for you x2!

retmans

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Games can go a lot quicker when my opponents don't wait, heh. It's free to play, but if you end up getting it, let me know! I'm planning on making some new content for it around May of this year ^^ I hope that everything goes smoothly for you x2!

alrighty i will let you know then
and so far i'm doing pretty good (if that was what you mean?)
what about you?