Community Hi all, I am new to Freedom.

Hi all, my name is Adriaan and my nick is DracoUmbra. I am 36 years old and I live in South Africa, Johannesburg. I was looking for a way to get support for small YouTube channels and my one friend at work told me about Freedom. I decided to join the forum because that is the source of all info and meet up with some new People. I like playing PC and Xbox 360 games, making my vids, watching movies, making food. Talking about food, I love lasagna, pizza, burgers, but most n Potjie with Pot bread.

I started to do the filming of my reckless drivers because I was on my way to work and a taxi bus almost killed me. So now if I am on my scooter or in the car my cam is going with me. My dream is to be free. Work for myself and work from home and live by the sea. My channel is about reckless people on the roads showing how they drive and breaking the law and my vids I upload is just that with a bit of comments and also trying to be a bit funny. My last upload I put in some music and thanks to the Freedom network I could do that for the first time.

I usually upload every week close or on the weekend depending what time I have with work and so on.

Just want to thanks the Freedom network for all they are doing to help us all.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoR1Y2cPyaW8RKvez7wrUg And this is my channel. Just staring up and will in time look like a pro

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Draco! Welcome here, please take a sit.

Your dream is more a wish, do you have any dreams? Something that makes you wake up and enjoy your day no matter what? I'm sure you have at least one!

You will make awesome friends here, but don't forget: to gain subscribers you have to talk with them first! ;)

See you around!

B

Betta Channel

Welcome to Freedom! I hope you could create amazing content and have a good stay!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). I love watching some of the dangerous driving cam footage. Some of them can hilarious. Other are just pure dangerous. Good reminded that you need to be on your toes sometimes.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Thanks will do any one is welcome to subscribe lol