Austin Mertz

New User
Oct 8, 2016
Hey everyone, my name is Silent Toast or Austin Mertz, and I make comedy videos on youtube, and will soon be moving onto gaming. Im 17, from Virginia, and I love making videos, I tend to upload daily and am trying to get to 100 subscribers, Im currently at 83 and growing, I record using my phone for right now and upload using my moms computer, I love my subs and any positive or criticizing feedback I can get, if you could check out the channel and maybe subscribe, then I'd really appreciate it, my social media is in the description of every video, so check me out on there too, I get along with people well and want to make it on youtube, hope you all have a fantastic day! MUCH LOVE! PEACE!

LifeAsCam

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Also if your interested we could shout each other out on our next video and we both could get to 100 hopefully from that, idn its up to you but my snapchat is paramusic570 and i am a blogging channel

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forums @Austin Mertz. Hope you enjoy your time here, we all rather friendly and work together as a network, so if you have any issues or queries please don't hesitate to let us know.

Also if your interested we could shout each other out on our next video and we both could get to 100 hopefully from that, idn its up to you but my snapchat is paramusic570 and i am a blogging channel

Also please be sure not to promote your channel on someone else's introduction thread, I know you are trying to be helpful and as such I have not taken any steps regarding this but please bear that this sort of thing could be seen as channel promotion, which is against the forum rules. Anyway enough of me being uber serious, I wish you both the best of luck in hitting that mystical 100 subs, keep up the good work

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey everyone, my name is Silent Toast or Austin Mertz, and I make comedy videos on youtube, and will soon be moving onto gaming. Im 17, from Virginia, and I love making videos, I tend to upload daily and am trying to get to 100 subscribers, Im currently at 83 and growing, I record using my phone for right now and upload using my moms computer, I love my subs and any positive or criticizing feedback I can get, if you could check out the channel and maybe subscribe, then I'd really appreciate it, my social media is in the description of every video, so check me out on there too, I get along with people well and want to make it on youtube, hope you all have a fantastic day! MUCH LOVE! PEACE!
Hey welcome to freedom, first I would like to say congrats on getting 83 subs that's awesome bro. I'm also one who cares for there subscribers dude! trust me I am because without my subscribers I wouldn't be nothing without them. however, I know there probably will be times where you want to quick, but never do.