Gaming Hi, Fellow Freedom Family. My name is Benji.

BenjiNaesen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hi there.

My name is Benji Naesen.

About 2 weeks ago, I decided to make a new gaming channel. I mostly do Gaming Walkthroughs like Mad Max at the moment but I'm planning to do way more of these walkthroughs in the future.

The main reason: I personally like playing a game more if I can exchange my thoughts with other people/friends who have the same interest in the game as I do.

It would definitely be great if u took a small look at one of my videos and gave me some feedback on what to do better. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Benji

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hi there.

My name is Benji Naesen.

About 2 weeks ago, I decided to make a new gaming channel. I mostly do Gaming Walkthroughs like Mad Max at the moment but I'm planning to do way more of these walkthroughs in the future.

The main reason: I personally like playing a game more if I can exchange my thoughts with other people/friends who have the same interest in the game as I do.

It would definitely be great if u took a small look at one of my videos and gave me some feedback on what to do better. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Benji
Welcome to the community, best of luck to you with your gaming channel and walkthroughs!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! One of the most important things you can do is communicate! Make sure you communicate openly on social media, forums (such as ours,) and especially with your viewers. Just make sure to stand out, be unique, and be yourself, and things should go smoothly!

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
Hey gamers! I would like someone to colab with, this can help both of your channels grow! Rocket Leauge and The Division are very popular at the moment so they would be great games to start off with, I am open to suggestions and hope to here from you soon.

Add me on Steam & Skype so that we can chat.
Steam: amblera

TyresNT

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi there.

My name is Benji Naesen.

Kind regards,

Benji
Welcome Benji! Hope you enjoy