Gaming Hi ^^ I'm a new youtuber and I want to get more information about Freedom! Network

pro info

New User
Feb 22, 2016
YouTube
Hi ^^

Hi and Welcome to My Channel !!!!!!

In this chain you find anime series, The Games Play , The Funny Videos and Tutorials

So !!

please , the fist thing is !!! what's the condition for join freedom! Network

and the second thing is !!!! what's the beneficial of freedom!

And THX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to SuBscribe in my channel ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
The condition is a 60/40 split on all revenue on your videos. It's a no contract agreement, so you're free to leave whenever you want.

The gains of the network is advice to help you build a more professional and quality based channel. They offer music to use behind your videos, the forum that you can get advice on and grow relationships with the community, and overall give you a nice little push to build your channel.

Take note that self advertisement is looked down upon and it will still take time and dedication to grow your channel. They give you the keys to succeed, you have to do the rest.

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the forum pro info. The condition to join freedom is not as restrictive as other networks but there is something that you need to know. Freedom will take a split on all revenue of your videos. The split is 60/40. For me I'm not as worried about the split because they do use their split with responsibility. They used it to build freedom and it's offices. Also the benifits of joining freedom is basically the community and the free access to music sites!