Gaming How's it going guys, I'm Satch.

SatchXP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Scotland
YouTube
SatchXP
Hey everyone, my name's SatchXP. I'm a Gaming YouTuber from Scotland. I started uploading gaming videos last year because i love gaming, so i thought why not give it a go.

My personal choice for gaming is usually open world survival games e.g DayZ, Arma, H1Z1 etc, but a huge zombie fan as well so anything with zombies and I'm sold.

I tend to upload Let's Play style videos and recently started some series with games like Arma and H1Z1 and hopefully get something going with DayZ.

So anyway, just though I'd introduce myself to the forums and say hi.

Feel free to check out my channel below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Z9QFoeiGSMVDUzqlWYlRg

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom Dude! :D

personally, i love zombie games so much because i also love survival horror games which is the main reason actually plus i used to play a lot of COD Zombies , so yeah. However , i think that you should introduce yourself a little bit more so that we can know more about you , and what you do , just head over the Sticky Threads where you'll find a Template that cam help you with that D

Reactions: SatchXP

SatchXP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Scotland
YouTube
SatchXP
Welcome To Freedom Dude! :D

personally, i love zombie games so much because i also love survival horror games which is the main reason actually plus i used to play a lot of COD Zombies , so yeah. However , i think that you should introduce yourself a little bit more so that we can know more about you , and what you do , just head over the Sticky Threads where you'll find a Template that cam help you with that D

Hey man, i think it was COD zombies that really got me into zombie games as well. Stopped playing it though coz i am the worst at First Person shooters. Thank you for your advice man, I'll definitely go check out the templates.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone, my name's SatchXP. I'm a Gaming YouTuber from Scotland. I started uploading gaming videos last year because i love gaming, so i thought why not give it a go.

My personal choice for gaming is usually open world survival games e.g DayZ, Arma, H1Z1 etc, but a huge zombie fan as well so anything with zombies and I'm sold.

I tend to upload Let's Play style videos and recently started some series with games like Arma and H1Z1 and hopefully get something going with DayZ.

Scotland?! I've always wanted to visit Scotland and Ireland, it's on my bucket list. Zombie games, or zombie books are my favorite as well, I wish I could base my content off of playing zombie survival games.

Welcome again to the forums SatchXP, I hope you stay here goes fantastic ^^

Abaabeel Bukhari

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube

welcome to the community(y) (Y)

-------------------------------------------------------
Join my Freeloaderz Army
here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCET_pZB4ybZGg3-zcACEedw

About me : i am a gamer and love it as a hobby and super duper enjoying it.......

Lets us join together/collab and have some fun of course !!!

SatchXP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Scotland
YouTube
SatchXP
Scotland?! I've always wanted to visit Scotland and Ireland, it's on my bucket list. Zombie games, or zombie books are my favorite as well, I wish I could base my content off of playing zombie survival games.

Welcome again to the forums SatchXP, I hope you stay here goes fantastic ^^

Thank you, Scotland's an awesome country. Has amazing scenery. :)

SatchXP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Scotland
YouTube
SatchXP
welcome to the community(y) (Y)

Join my Freeloaderz Army
here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCET_pZB4ybZGg3-zcACEedw

About me : i am a gamer and love it as a hobby and super duper enjoying it.......

Lets us join together/collab and have some fun of course !!!

Thank you Abaabeel. :)