Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Reddit header 2.jpg
Hey guys,

As freedom partners we all obviously have something to share while at the same time we thrive to create content for people to enjoy. But to have visual appeal and make sure the content output is worth watching, sometimes criticism is key to making a brand better.

So what am I asking for?

I am asking for people to check out my YouTube page and let me know your thoughts on the Banner, Icons, Video's, Layout everything there is to make a great page for people to view. And yes criticism is allowed if you feel something isn't right about the page. But as always make sure to be respectful and not offensive, that should be common sense. Now, I'm not one of those who doesn't give back. If you give me a constructive and well thought out review, I'll give you one right back.

This isn't a follow for follow. I'm not expecting you to follow me unless you want, so please don't expect me to do the same. But, I will review your page if you review mine. Simple task to make sure that everyone of you Freedom members have a professional and attractive page. Freedom is a network willing to grow together. Doesn't mean Freedom is the magic FOLLOW ME button, it's a resource center giving you resources like the forums. So, why not use it?

Let me know your constructive thoughts on my Channel, and I'll let you know right back!
Free Healing for any and all reviews!
Health Potion.png

WTShaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2015
YouTube
Your banner and the avatar are nice. I love the name and the theme with all the heal potions. I have watched a few of your videos at random. The voice is nice along with the gameplay being just as good.

The only thing I have seen that could be an issue is the thumbnails. the war of mine and lucius seem to be a little difficult to read and possibly could increase viewership if the contrast between them is better. Like in some of the lucius thumbnails the logo is right on black. black on black is difficult to read with a small white border on the logo. Maybe have a brighter background for atleast the logo spot. To compare it to a good one like the papers please thumbnail. It is way easier to read.

Other then that you seem to be on the right path with your channel

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Your banner and the avatar are nice. I love the name and the theme with all the heal potions. I have watched a few of your videos at random. The voice is nice along with the gameplay being just as good.

The only thing I have seen that could be an issue is the thumbnails. the war of mine and lucius seem to be a little difficult to read and possibly could increase viewership if the contrast between them is better. Like in some of the lucius thumbnails the logo is right on black. black on black is difficult to read with a small white border on the logo. Maybe have a brighter background for atleast the logo spot. To compare it to a good one like the papers please thumbnail. It is way easier to read.

Other then that you seem to be on the right path with your channel

Thank you very much for your comments. I agree I've looked at those thumbnails and have wanted to change them, but just keep forgetting when I have the opportunity to. LOL!

Going to your channel I love the banner and icon. Simple yet effective and I can see what you mean about your video thumbnails. Yours are very easy to read. Now I've looked through a few of your videos. Sounds great, you're able to keep me entertained and with them being so short, I want to see more. I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk to their sword as if it was their lover. o_O

Here are my only critics.
1) Your video quality, though still good is only 720p and gets pixelated at times. Now this isn't technically your fault, I'm not sure if you're record off of PS4 or XBOX One, but I had this same issue with them and was annoyed to hell with it. If it's not and your recording on Computer, maybe try and up the quality.

2) Make sure to fill in your info tab a bit more. Having an email there at least allows people to have somewhere to contact you in case they want to do any offers or collaborations. Also, make sure to link all associated social media accounts. Now you may not be apart of all of them, and I don't blame you; but if you do have others, it helps to link them.

3) Expand your content. I see you focus a lot on COD Zombies and that's not a problem but the issue in line is you're focusing on one genre of market. Zombie games are huge now-a-days and if possible expanding your content to focus on other Zombie games (if that's your interest) would also help as your showcasing something different.

To be honest that's all I can think of at this time after looking at your channel. Your video's are good and I love the walk-throughs as some may need them to find out how to get some stuff.

Overall you're channel is well done and highly enjoyable.
Free Healing for you!
Health Potion.png Health Potion.png