Subscriber Milestone I hit 700 Subs a few days ago

I am so happy that I hit 700 subs about a week or so ago and now I am at 763 subs. I am so excited to try to get to 1k subs!! I am primarily doing stitching/craft related videos but I am thinking about making one day a week or month to do things like DIY and Life Hack videos but I haven't made the plans completely yet. Feel free to check me out! I would love to get to 100K subs some day and get a silver play button!! Have a fabulous day and an amazing week!!

Purpleoak

Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Alabama
YouTube
willie_nutter
I am so happy that I hit 700 subs about a week or so ago and now I am at 763 subs. I am so excited to try to get to 1k subs!! I am primarily doing stitching/craft related videos but I am thinking about making one day a week or month to do things like DIY and Life Hack videos but I haven't made the plans completely yet. Feel free to check me out! I would love to get to 100K subs some day and get a silver play button!! Have a fabulous day and an amazing week!!
That is a pretty good goal you have :D I wish I was near 1k lol I'm still way off from that dream. I do gaming and it is so freaking hard because everyone does gaming these days. Your channel is a better niche I'd say due to the fact you are actually showing people how to do things. So good job on where you are at right now

Reactions: Robert Frampus Frye
That is a pretty good goal you have :D I wish I was near 1k lol I'm still way off from that dream. I do gaming and it is so freaking hard because everyone does gaming these days. Your channel is a better niche I'd say due to the fact you are actually showing people how to do things. So good job on where you are at right now
You will get there one day!!! It takes work and dedication and a bunch of shameless self promotion! I found several groups on google+ that are for youtubers promote and share their channel and videos!! Keep your head up and keep doing it for the love and the subs will follow!!