Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
whats up everyone i am a very new youtuber i post different types of content including, pranks, challenge videos, gaming videos and also magic tricks, if somebody would be kind enough to check out my channel and let me know which videos are my best and what i should improve on to get more people to subscribe and return to my channel i would really appreciate it, thank you guys so much!!!

Shadlynx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2016
Here's what you should improve/add:
Better thumbnails,
Convincing titles,
Smoother commentary,
Professional descriptions,
Advanced editings,
CTA's,
Remove background noises.

Reactions: Brandon weeks

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Thanks man really appreciate it and I know about the music for the intro some videos I didn't have time to edit properly and so in some videos audio was neglected but thank you for the feed back il be sure to fix it in future videos[DOUBLEPOST=1484512775][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay thank you

smalltownjoe

Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
Salamanca, Spain
YouTube
musocraig
Someone more qualified than me might come along and help, but in response to what you said .."I know about the music for the intro some videos I didn't have time to edit properly", I'd definitely say don't publish till you're 100% finished editing everything and happy with it, ya know? (not being negative or anything, hope it helps)

Reactions: Brandon weeks

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Someone more qualified than me might come along and help, but in response to what you said .."I know about the music for the intro some videos I didn't have time to edit properly", I'd definitely say don't publish till you're 100% finished editing everything and happy with it, ya know? (not being negative or anything, hope it helps)
Yeah thanks man I'm currently working on a video now that I've been working on for a couple days now but haven't pibkished because of a few issues but thanks again man

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Your audio is kinda sloppy on some of your videos. Try to remove the background noise and add a compressor so that we can hear you a little better. Work with mixing all of your audio sources so that none of them overpower your voice/whatever you want the audience to hear.