Gaming I want to create something like achievement hunter

Mudd1321HDgaming

New User
Oct 3, 2014
Tucson AZ
YouTube
Mudd1321
I want to create something like achievement hunter. I feel that would be the best way to grow a gaming channel nowadays on youtube. I'm looking for people who can keep up with commentating, and are available to record enough for everyday videos. except for Sundays for breaks. also should be 18. Might work with younger. At the moment, I can only record stuff on pc and Xbox one. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Tha Real Young One

Freedom! Member
Dec 31, 2017
YouTube
RealYoungKano
I want to create something like achievement hunter. I feel that would be the best way to grow a gaming channel nowadays on youtube. I'm looking for people who can keep up with commentating, and are available to record enough for everyday videos. except for Sundays for breaks. also should be 18. Might work with younger. At the moment, I can only record stuff on pc and Xbox one. Let me know if any of you are interested.
sounds dope

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
I actully tried doing something like this a while back https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6oETC9A-iP82K8GuafZPHA only uploaded 3 videos before stopping because it got boring doing it solo