In Your Opinion, What is the best game of 2016?

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
For me the best game is probably Gears of War 4. I have been a fan since the first game and it feels very close to a perfect game to me. I love the combat, the shotgun battles, the execution, the variety of play styles, the campaign is awesome as always, and overall a fun game to play with friends. To me it is the best game of 2016.

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
In my opinion, the best triple A game would probably have to be dark souls 3 , as for indie game Darkest Dungeon definitely takes the win, in terms of professional viewpoint, I'm sure uncharted 4 will be the game of the year of 2016

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
There were only two games that kept my interest.
1. Dark Souls 3, even though on release it was a bit laggy and buggy some of the bugs were funny and unforgettable.

2. Rainbow Six Siege (at its current state), I know this one came out last year but there still adding content on the game which keeps my interest for the game.

Reactions: tlevelgrinders

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
The game I was most excited which was announced in 2016 was the remake of Resident Evil 4 on next gen consoles, though I'm not sure if that would count as being the best game of 2016. Hmmmm so much choice I would say a strong contender for it would be X-COM 2 as this built upon a lot of things from the original but made it seems fresh again - which is rare these days

Reactions: tlevelgrinders