Gaming (Insert generic title here) Hello everybody!

montisaurous

Rising User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I am new to Freedom, and I thought I should introduce myself!
Your name: Molly, and my YouTube name is montisaurous
(Optional) Where are you from?: I'm currently living in Nebraska, but I'm originally from Alaska.
(Optional) How old are you?: 21, I got into the YouTube game pretty late, but it's better late than never, right?
How did you find Freedom!?: I wanted to find a partnership in order to help my channel grow and find fun people to talk to, and hopefully collab with.
What made you join our forums?: ^same as that. To meet people basically.
What are your hobbies?: Usually just playing video games, but I also like to play my clarinet and other random things
What is your favorite food?: mozzarella sticks, obviously.
Why did you start YouTube?: I've always wanted to make videos, but I never felt comfortable doing it and I finally decided I needed to do what makes me happy
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: To be the very best... Like no one ever was. DUN DUN DUN!
What kind of channel do you run?: Mostly gaming, but I also want to do other random things.
What kind of content do you upload?: I only have Minecraft videos up now, but I want to do other games (like Left 4 Dead 2...)
When do you upload?: I upload on weekends for sure, but I don't have an absolute set schedule because I have classes.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs-hWdH19No2znxS4puW6vw
If you want to collab just let me know!