Gaming Introduce myself!

Slinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Slinic
Hey, guys! I'm Slinic! I'm a girl from Canada. I just joined the Freedom family yesterday! I found Freedom by searching online and I did a bunch of research on a lot of networks but for some odd reason Freedom stick out for me and I'm glad I found this network!:) Anyways, my hobbies is I like to draw, make YouTube gaming videos, edit videos/photos and photography. My favorite food would have to be sushi!;) I started YouTube because it always has been a dream of mine for a very long time and I felt inspired by other YouTubers. My biggest dream is I would love to become successful on YouTube and just help people. You don't really see much big YouTubers actually helping their fans with their problem. What I would love to do is help people and make their dreams come true! If you guys are interested I do gaming videos on my channel. I try/plan to upload two a week or more. But, I do post on Twitter on when I will be uploading. You guys are more then welcome to follow me on Twitter. I will leave my Twitter and YouTube channel on my profile and If you guys like you can check them out. Thank you for taking the time to read who I am and I hope everyone has an amazing day or night! Talk to you guys soon Freedom Family! :) <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Spud

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Hello Slinic! Awesome name! :eek:

Welcome to Freedom! (y) (Y)

As a side note, please don't ask people to check out any of your social media platforms in this section of the forum... :)

Slinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Slinic
Hello Slinic! Awesome name! :eek:

Welcome to Freedom! (y) (Y)

As a side note, please don't ask people to check out any of your social media platforms in this section of the forum... :)

Oh sorry. I honestly didn't know. I will change it. Oh and thanks! :)

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube
Hey, guys! I'm Slinic! I'm from Canada. I just joined the Freedom family yesterday! I found Freedom by searching online and I did a bunch of research on a lot of networks but for some odd reason Freedom stick out for me and I'm glad I found this network!:) Anyways, my hobbies is I like to draw, make YouTube gaming videos, edit videos/photos and photography. My favorite food would have to be sushi!;) I started YouTube because it always has been a dream of mine for a very long time and I felt inspired by other YouTubers. My biggest dream is I would love to become successful on YouTube and just help people. You don't really see much big YouTubers actually helping their fans with their problem. What I would love to do is help people and make their dreams come true! If you guys are interested I do gaming videos on my channel. I try/plan to upload two a week or more. But, I do post on Twitter on when I will be uploading. You guys are more then welcome to follow me on Twitter. I will leave my Twitter and YouTube channel on my profile and If you guys like you can check them out. Thank you for taking the time to read who I am and I hope everyone has an amazing day or night! Talk to you guys soon Freedom Family! :) <3
welcome and good luck bro

Reactions: Slinic

Slinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Slinic
Welcome to Freedom! What inspired you to want to do YouTube, and who do you watch that inspires you? Any games you're excited for coming up?

Thank you! I've also been inspired to do YouTube videos since it first started. The person who I started watching when I was young would have to be Ryan Higa, Smosh and etc (Can't remember the rest lol :p) But, really just the fun of editing videos and even recording makes me feel inspired. To be honestly, I watch so many YouTubers. The few people that got me more thinking on focusing on YouTube would have to be H2O Delirious (and his crew), UberHaxorNova, Mr Joe Extreme, Exploring With Josh (and his crew as well) and etc. The games I'm super excited for would have to be Final Fantasy XV, Dead Rising 4, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts 3, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Spider-Man game, The Walking Dead: Season Three, Watch Dogs 2 and so much more! :) The E3 announcement made me so excited for the new games to come out! :D

Slinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Slinic
Hi Slinic! Checked out ur channel ! Watched the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End | Let's Play! Episode 1 Video. I wish you good luck with the channel and waiting for more videos so keep em coming ! :) Greetings !

Thank you so much! Also, thank you for checking out my first video! I hope you found it interesting! It means a lot to me! More videos will come! :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
E3 definitely gave us a lot to be excited for! Honestly, I'd love to get back into Zelda,especially after the announcement. Ryan Higa and Smosh are also what I first started watching, and H20 Delerious and the crew are definitely amazing to watch. If watch their videos for hours at a time, it seems like there's never a dull moment with them.

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom EH!! I'm from Canada to eh..I drink the maple syrup from the bottle like a true Canadian! & never eat the yellow snow...but whats with the no snow anymore?