Lori Blue

New User
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
YouTube
Hey there! My name is Lori Blue, Im from Dublin, Ireland, and I'm 23 years old! I have decided to start my own YouTube channel to share my passion, photography!

I've been doing photography for about eight years now. Whilst my styles kept changing when I was younger, I have finally found the photography style that I absolutely love. I do portrait / fashion photography mixed with nature / scenic views, and most of my images are inspired by dreams and fantasy.

My biggest dream is to be a well known photographer and to be able to earn a living by doing what I truly love!

I will be uploading to my channel around 2 - 3 times a week. Since I do photography in my everyday life anyway, it will be easier for me to make videos everyday and start vlogging and sharing my experiences!

I can't wait to view your channels too, I love meeting new people and I always take an interest in other peoples hobbies and interests!

Lori :)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Lori & welcome to the Freedom forums, I've always loved photography, I took it as an elective in college which was nice & I always take the time to take a picture if I see one. I've even gone as far as turning some of them into a Polaroid style just for the looks. I wish you luck with your future with it :) I'll be keeping tabs on your channel to see how you do and give you advice as and when.​

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey there! My name is Lori Blue, Im from Dublin, Ireland, and I'm 23 years old! I have decided to start my own YouTube channel to share my passion, photography!

I've been doing photography for about eight years now. Whilst my styles kept changing when I was younger, I have finally found the photography style that I absolutely love. I do portrait / fashion photography mixed with nature / scenic views, and most of my images are inspired by dreams and fantasy.

My biggest dream is to be a well known photographer and to be able to earn a living by doing what I truly love!

I will be uploading to my channel around 2 - 3 times a week. Since I do photography in my everyday life anyway, it will be easier for me to make videos everyday and start vlogging and sharing my experiences!

I can't wait to view your channels too, I love meeting new people and I always take an interest in other peoples hobbies and interests!

Welcome to freedom!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
That is really nice photography channel....would love to watch some of ur vids and yea welcome to the family
I hope u enjoy it here and meet new people

Chad Micah Johnson

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2017
Missouri
YouTube

Welcome. I to am new to this MCN. I live in Missouri (America). My brother has lived in County Cork, and now the Netherlands. He has been over in Europe since 1992. He loves it. I will subscribe to your YouTube channel. I love photography.

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Welcome to the forums! Nice to know another YouTuber with Irish blood is here! :D I checked your channel out and you have some great photography and your vlogs are welcoming. :) Natural light photos have been pretty difficult to catch for me, so seeing you being able to shoot them flawlessly is pretty amazing!

Hope to see more of your videos and to see your home page get developed along the way! :D

Max Strube

New User
Jun 3, 2017
YouTube
Awesome to see a photographer on here! I used to take a lot of photos with my parents camera, and now that I am half way around the world I decided to buy myself one finally! I am living in South Korea (from California) and there are so many places to take photos! I started to take videos of my travels because why not. I cant wait to see some more videos from you and how you take your photos, maybe I will learn something! Keep it up!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Community :)

Great to hear you found your way with photography :)
Looking forward to be seeing some great scenery pictures :)