Gaming I'VE BEEN LAZY AND AM JUST NOW CHECKING THIS OUT!!!

D

Deleted member 137653

Hey!
My name is Nerd Master747 and I make videos about new indie and horror games. I try to upload 2-3 times a week, but I usually can't. Life you know. I have been trying to grow my channel and have just had the brilliant realization that this is probably the best way. If you guys have any suggestions for my channel, just tell me below!
Thanks!!! :)

Reactions: AFKPlays
D

Deleted member 137653

Thanks!!![

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey!
My name is Nerd Master747 and I make videos about new indie and horror games. I try to upload 2-3 times a week, but I usually can't. Life you know. I have been trying to grow my channel and have just had the brilliant realization that this is probably the best way. If you guys have any suggestions for my channel, just tell me below!
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Horror games for the win! Gotta love a good Horror game at times, wich one is your favorite?

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom my friend, you'll love it here :D I LOVE horror games playthrough ! glad that i found you because i was running out of contents to watch XD

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey!
Welcome to forums Nerd Master, connect with most of the gaming channels here on freedom maybe they can help you stay on schedule, cause you know thats what freedom family does. We help each other grow! Have a great time here All the best!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey!
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! I checked out your channel....I FINALLY get to witness someone who puts effort into editing their videos and play indie games and such...keep up the good work man! Subbed and looking forward for more! xD

D

Deleted member 137653

Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! I checked out your channel....I FINALLY get to witness someone who puts effort into editing their videos and play indie games and such...keep up the good work man! Subbed and looking forward for more! xD
THANKS SO MUCH! This actually the first time someone appreciated my editing skills. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1479764243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to forums Nerd Master, connect with most of the gaming channels here on freedom maybe they can help you stay on schedule, cause you know thats what freedom family does. We help each other grow! Have a great time here All the best!
Thanks! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1479764281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom! I'm new myself; an old channel of mine was partnered with machinima, but they weren't exactly my cup of tea! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks! Yeah Machinima stinks! LOL! :)

Reactions: AFKPlays
D

Deleted member 137653

Hello best friend,welcome to the community.Honestly it's a pleasure to meet you,hope you having a great time here.Best of luck for what you want to do in your life,see ya around mate :)
Thanks! Nice to meet you too! :)