Educational Klahn's Clinic (first post)

Klahn's Clinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2018
YouTube
Hey, I've been trying my hand at YouTube for over a year now, and I feel that I should start branching out. On my channel I post a lot of health related content with a focus on disease and various other problems. So, If you're interested or want to give me some advice, then come over and check out the channel

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi! I just watched your video on Malaria. It would be awesome to have a follow up video that talks about the Controlled Human Malaria Infection model of study that the US Army is doing in order to develop a vaccine. Anyway, welcome to the Freedom! Family!

Reactions: Klahn's Clinic

Klahn's Clinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2018
YouTube
Welcome! Interesting content for sure! Do you have any sort of medical background, medschool or otherwise? I'd really like to know your background!
Thanks for the interest, but no, I'm only a freshman in college (biology major). I figured that if I enjoy learning about medicine and creating content, then I might as well combine the two. However, I do hope that I get to go to medical school in the future

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Thanks for the interest, but no, I'm only a freshman in college (biology major). I figured that if I enjoy learning about medicine and creating content, then I might as well combine the two. However, I do hope that I get to go to medical school in the future
It's a start! Good luck in college! I only went for a semester myself, having figured out that it really wasn't for me and also with my sector (IT), certification and years-experience can get you as far as you could probably go with a CS/IT diploma, if not more.

Reactions: Klahn's Clinic