PC LOOKING FOR BRITISH YOUTUBERS!

Kaptin & Wench

Rising User
Jul 8, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello! We are Kaptin&Wench, a gaming couple from the UK and we are looking for other youtubers residing in the UK to collab with! We don't care if you're male or female, working with others or anything like that, we just want someone who wants to have fun with youtube as well as someone who is awesome to hang out with :) The only thing we ask is to be over 18 years old, as we are 22 and 26. If anyone is interested please reply with a link to your channel, a breif overview of who you are and what your about, your age, where your from in the UK and the kinda games you wanna play. Here is a link to our channel if you want to check us out before you reply:
www.youtube.com/user/kaptinandwench

Last edited:

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
I am not from UK but I can adjust with UK time zone, my age is 17, my channel is about gaming and my favourite game is gta 5, I also have the division and I will get gmod soon.

Tell me what more you want to know about me :)

Kaptin & Wench

Rising User
Jul 8, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I am not from UK but I can adjust with UK time zone, my age is 17, my channel is about gaming and my favourite game is gta 5, I also have the division and I will get gmod soon.

Tell me what more you want to know about me :)

Sorry dude, but we are looking for people in the UK because we have very weird schedules and it is easier to collab with people in the same time zones. When our scheduels calm down a bit we'll have to see if we can do something? :)

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Sorry dude, but we are looking for people in the UK because we have very weird schedules and it is easier to collab with people in the same time zones. When our scheduels calm down a bit we'll have to see if we can do something? :)

I am good with any time in UK because time zone is also very different from others, just tell me what time maybe we can vollab, my time zone is +5:30 GMT.

Dimes

New User
I'm 17, Cornish, I'm mature you will be able to tell from my voice, I generally play Minecraft :)
Maybe we can do a colab? I've subbed to your channel too purely because you are like a older version of me and this girl I like;D