PC Looking for collab gamer

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654
Hey guys, I have been a solo youtuber for a while now, I have some content with me and a friend playing together but not much of it and he isn't someone who is commentator minded.

I am looking for someone who is up for gaming on steam or minecraft (as long as its a public server as I don't have the money spare for one right now), ideally I would like the person to be able to be English speaking and able to record during the day (I am from England so timezone currently BST).

If you are interested please feel free to link your channel below and I will take a look to see if I think we would complement each other.

Game depending I could be open to more then just me +1.

If you want to know if I have a specific game for recording purposes again feel free to ask.

If you want to see my channel it's
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMPn0lEthuw4-YurVUIHH_A?view_as=public

Last edited:

Sir.JellyBaby

Rising User
Sep 19, 2016
Yo I'm from Britain and my age is 18. My channel is new but it's not my first ever channel. I have had 2 years experience with YouTube. If you wanna collaborate sometime feel free to add me on Skype. My Skype name is Sir.JellyBaby

Gavin Bish

Rising User
Feb 26, 2015
Harlem, Georgia
YouTube
Adulix_HD
My name is Gavin and I am 17 years old, My skype is xMeowKatx. I am also a solo youtuber looking to do some series. I looking into doing a modded minecraft series (Sky factory 2.5 or FTB Infinity) and I also want to do a normal minecraft series.