Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Don't suppose any of you would be interested in a Minecraft UHC game that I'm holding on the 16th of this month?

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Sure man I'm up for playing some Minecraft. What do you have in mind? :) - Brandon

Don't suppose any of you would be interested in a Minecraft UHC game that I'm holding on the 16th of this month?

And I'd totally be down for playing some UHC too! Being a console guy for a while I've only played the normal Hard difficulty survival so throwing a PC noob like me into the mix should be a ton of fun :D I'll see what finals I have that week since I know I have one on the 14th for sure and if you'll have me I'd be happy to tag along as a personal meat shield x) - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Sure man I'm up for playing some Minecraft. What do you have in mind? :) - Brandon

And I'd totally be down for playing some UHC too! Being a console guy for a while I've only played the normal Hard difficulty survival so throwing a PC noob like me into the mix should be a ton of fun :D I'll see what finals I have that week since I know I have one on the 14th for sure and if you'll have me I'd be happy to tag along as a personal meat shield x) - Brandon

View attachment 14752
It's called Freedom UHC and it's our 4th season. I have thread for it called "Freedom UHC Season 4" if you haven't already seen it :)

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming