Entertainment MTMOfficialLive Introduction!

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
You should tell us more about yourself, where you from, what type of channel/content do you have, how often are you uploading.
There is an introduction template to get you started

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Most people who start channels up wish to be successful, no matter if it is with thousands of subs or millions. However, I must ensure you know the rules.
This section is for Introducing yourself, so can you please edit your post with a little bit more about yourself!
Follow the template here.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom MTMOfficialLive! What type of videos do you make? Tried to find your channel on Youtube, but can't seem to find it. Could you perhaps link it to your channel here? Hope your channel becomes very successful :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey all hope you're having a good day!
I recently started up a new channel in hope to be even the slightest bit successful and I am in need of some serious help! So if you could all like, subscribe and share my channel it would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

If your looking for help i would advise to visit the Tips section as it contains many threads on how to improve your channel and gain more audience ;)