DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I've recently downloaded over 7 games and I've had a few prior to getting them. I would like to do collab video with other people on the games. If you have Steam and at least 1 of the following games and you are 16 years of age or older and if you have either a Twitch or YouTube, then please let me know if you'd like to collab with me.

(NOTE: Please do NOT post any links or advertise in here. I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble for breaking forum advertisement rules. If you want to show a link, please do so by messaging me so you don't get into trouble)

REQUIRED GAMES
  • Tabletop Simulator
  • Garry's Mod (aka: GMod)
  • Minecraft
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Tabletopia
  • Heavy Metal Machines
  • Rumble Fighter: Unleashed
  • Hero Zero
  • Roblox
REQUIRED YOUTUBE SUB (if you're a YouTuber): minimum of 50 subscribers
REQUIRED TWITCH FOLLOWERS (if you're a Twitch streamer): minimum of 10 followers

Last edited:

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'd be down to collab on Minecraft and G-Mod! I don't have the required Twitch followers because I haven't done much streaming but I'd like to!
I dont stream but i have like 61 subs if thats cool with ya.
I guess I should have clarified... the Twitch followers part is for those who use Twitch to stream. the YouTube subscribers part is for YouTubers (some who stream directly to YouTube and some who just do videos on YouTube). So it pretty much depends more on which you are... a Twitch streamer or a YouTuber. If you are a YouTuber, then you go by the "youtube requirements" one. If you are a Twitch streamer, then you go by the "twitch requirement" one.

I dont stream but i have like 61 subs if thats cool with ya.
You would be accepted since you at least have the YouTube requirement.

I'd be down to collab on Minecraft and G-Mod! I don't have the required Twitch followers because I haven't done much streaming but I'd like to!
You said you haven't done much lately... which is pretty much a good exuse of why you don't have many followers on Twitch. However, most of us in the Discord group play most of the games I've listed... mainly Tabletop Simulator, Minecraft, Roblox, GMod, and Golf With Griends. if you have at least half of the list, then you could be accepted (assuming you would be resuming with your streams of course)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Yeah bro id be down but the downside for now is that I have to use my webcams mic so theres a lot of editing for me to do tbh
oh. thats fine. i've been using my webcam mic for almost 2 full months now. as for editing... i can see you dont edit much. at least thats what i see in your videos currently. Anyway... sadly i'll be gone for a while and i wont be back til near the end of the month. but once i return i could add you to the Discord group. just PM me your Discord and i'll add you once i get back

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
I've recently downloaded over 7 games and I've had a few prior to getting them. I would like to do collab video with other people on the games. If you have Steam and at least 1 of the following games and you are 16 years of age or older and if you have either a Twitch or YouTube, then please let me know if you'd like to collab with me.

(NOTE: Please do NOT post any links or advertise in here. I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble for breaking forum advertisement rules. If you want to show a link, please do so by messaging me so you don't get into trouble)

REQUIRED GAMES
  • Tabletop Simulator
  • Garry's Mod (aka: GMod)
  • Minecraft
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Tabletopia
  • Heavy Metal Machines
  • Rumble Fighter: Unleashed
  • Hero Zero
  • Roblox
REQUIRED YOUTUBE SUB (if you're a YouTuber): minimum of 50 subscribers
REQUIRED TWITCH FOLLOWERS (if you're a Twitch streamer): minimum of 10 followers
Aye im down! have 326 subs

StefanGaming

The Gr8 One
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
Canadia
YouTube
oh. thats fine. i've been using my webcam mic for almost 2 full months now. as for editing... i can see you dont edit much. at least thats what i see in your videos currently. Anyway... sadly i'll be gone for a while and i wont be back til near the end of the month. but once i return i could add you to the Discord group. just PM me your Discord and i'll add you once i get back
oh ****, I'm exposed lmao jk but its alright I actually got a better mic now atleast than using my old ass webcam