Gaming My COD Youtube Channel!

Devilz Dealer

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Devilz Dealer and this is just gonna be about me and blah blah blah

Your name/alias:
Devilz Dealer or Kieron

Where are you from?:
Ireland/Northern Ireland

How old are you?:

How did you find Freedom!?
My friend told me about it

What made you join our forums?:
To get to know a community because I like talking to people who I can get good chemistry with

What are your hobbies?:
HA! I don't do much I sit inside play video games and record it. I do however like swimming and doing athletics so since im really tall i love the high jump :p

What is your favorite food?
Kebab (Im fat)

Why did you start YouTube? I started it because I get bored easily and want to earn a community who i can get involved with and just have fun doing youtube

What is your biggest dream? Doing well in life.
Get good grades and just do well in life duh

What kind of channel do you run?:
I try to do game glitches and stuff but sometimes I might upload something a little different, like maybe talking about stupid stuff trending

How frequently do you upload?:
I try to upload daily but if I don't it's because I will be working at home and stuff

Anyway check it out if you dont like it then just go do stuff you like such as watching my little pony

I am up for collabs on console I use xbox add me if you want GT: Devilz Dealer

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Devilz Dealer , Welcome to Freedom !

I Wish you all the luck with your channel :)

How are you finding BO3 so far ?

Devilz Dealer

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey Devilz Dealer , Welcome to Freedom !

I Wish you all the luck with your channel :)

How are you finding BO3 so far ?

I find it fun to play especially with friends but the killstreaks are over powered in my opinion such as the guardian it kills in seconds and takes ages to destroy but anyway thank you for what you said it means alot to me and same goes to you

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I find it fun to play especially with friends but the killstreaks are over powered in my opinion such as the guardian it kills in seconds and takes ages to destroy but anyway thank you for what you said it means alot to me and same goes to you

No problem pal :) Yeah there are alot of op Killstreaks but i tend to get them alot xD but I do know what you mean and yeah it is alot of fun :)

Devilz Dealer

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family! :D Which CoD games do you play and will you be getting Infinite Warfare?
I play Black Ops 1 and 3 and sometimes I may go back to the old games but I mainly plays the black ops trilogy and I will get Infinite Warfare cause im curious to see what it's like but I'm also getting battlefield 1 to see which is more fun and thanks :)

Last edited:

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
I play Black Ops 1 and 3 and sometimes I may go back to the old games but I mainly plays the black ops trilogy and I will get Infinite Warfare cause im curious to see what it's like but I'm also getting battlefield 1 to see which is more fun and thanks :)

The black ops trilogy was good :) BO2 was personally my favorite out of all the CoD games. I'm not a big BF fan, but I'm sure BF1 will dominate over Infinite Warfare haha

Devilz Dealer

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
The black ops trilogy was good :) BO2 was personally my favorite out of all the CoD games. I'm not a big BF fan, but I'm sure BF1 will dominate over Infinite Warfare haha
Lol I played battlefield 3 and found it a bit boring and slow paced because the maps were HUGE and I wasted £60 because I bought the premium edition and then I preferred faster paced games which is why I liked COD but I'm up to play BF again

Joeeazy

New User
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
hows it goin ? :) my name is joeeazy i am a youtuber that is looking to grow my channel and looking for ppl to help support it ! i spend alot of time on creating awesome content specially call of duty :) my video are super funny and epic if you do decide to watch my video make sure to leave a comment letting me know who you are
my channel name is Joeeazy Live i promise you will enjoy !

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Devilz Dealer and this is just gonna be about me and blah blah blah

Your name/alias:
Devilz Dealer or Kieron

Where are you from?:
Ireland/Northern Ireland

How old are you?:

How did you find Freedom!?
My friend told me about it

What made you join our forums?:
To get to know a community because I like talking to people who I can get good chemistry with

What are your hobbies?:
HA! I don't do much I sit inside play video games and record it. I do however like swimming and doing athletics so since im really tall i love the high jump :p

What is your favorite food?
Kebab (Im fat)

Why did you start YouTube? I started it because I get bored easily and want to earn a community who i can get involved with and just have fun doing youtube

What is your biggest dream? Doing well in life.
Get good grades and just do well in life duh

What kind of channel do you run?:
I try to do game glitches and stuff but sometimes I might upload something a little different, like maybe talking about stupid stuff trending

How frequently do you upload?:
I try to upload daily but if I don't it's because I will be working at home and stuff

Anyway check it out if you dont like it then just go do stuff you like such as watching my little pony

I am up for collabs on console I use xbox add me if you want GT: Devilz Dealer

welcome to the forums! good luck :d