Gaming My name is Dezy, and I shout a lot.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey, you guys! My name's Dezy! Nice to meetcha! :D
I'm a short, quirky redheaded gal from New Orleans. I've been doing YouTube for a little while now, and I even hit my first milestone of 100 subscribers recently! I've decided that the next best step to take for channel growth is to join a network, and so here I am, looking to meet like-minded folk (like yourselves) looking to grow and help others grow! So lemme tell you a little bit about what I do~

My channel is a happy mix of shout-y gaming commentary, speedpainting videos, and vlogs, but I'm really open to creating any content, and would love to collaborate with anyone wanting to. My content is always improving, as I am always learning new techniques and methods of doing things, and in the near future, I will also be implementing facecamming into my gaming videos. c: My personality is a bit eccentric, but
some find that endearing, so I embrace it. My biggest dream ever (of all time) is linked tightly to my channel. I want to be able to make people happy on the regular and inspire them to take what they love in life and turn it into a career they can be proud of - and I've already done that for many of my current subscribers, according to messages I've received, which I'm super giddy about. In any case, YouTube is my platform for achieving this dream. So if you could take a look at my channel (it's d3zydration if for some reason it's not showing in the signature) and share it with anyone you think would be interested, I'd be super grateful and will gladly do the same for you.

And a little bit more about me, I guess. ;v; Besides YouTube, I do freelance digital art (if you're looking for an artist, I'm your gal; just shoot me a private message and we'll talk prices), write, and make soap (yeah, I know that seems out of place). I also used to do musical theatre, which is probably to blame for my off-the-wall personality. I'm also stuck in the 80's for some reason. My biggest flaw is that I will undergo mercenary work for sushi. So just... Don't make enemies with a sushi chef... Okay? Okay, cool! I look forward to meeting you guys and working alongside you all! <3

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube
Hey welcome to the freedom community i hope you enjoy your stay and keep up the good work!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Welcome to freedom.

This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/
If your a Freedom Network partner Get your purple badge here: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I'm a short, quirky redheaded gal from New Orleans. I've been doing YouTube for a little while now, and I even hit my first milestone of 100 subscribers recently! I've decided that the next best step to take for channel growth is to join a network, and so here I am, looking to meet like-minded folk (like yourselves) looking to grow and help others grow! So lemme tell you a little bit about what I do~

My channel is a happy mix of shout-y gaming commentary, speedpainting videos, and vlogs, but I'm really open to creating any content, and would love to collaborate with anyone wanting to. My content is always improving, as I am always learning new techniques and methods of doing things, and in the near future, I will also be implementing facecamming into my gaming videos. c: My personality is a bit eccentric, but
some find that endearing, so I embrace it. My biggest dream ever (of all time) is linked tightly to my channel. I want to be able to make people happy on the regular and inspire them to take what they love in life and turn it into a career they can be proud of - and I've already done that for many of my current subscribers, according to messages I've received, which I'm super giddy about. In any case, YouTube is my platform for achieving this dream. So if you could take a look at my channel (it's d3zydration if for some reason it's not showing in the signature) and share it with anyone you think would be interested, I'd be super grateful and will gladly do the same for you.

And a little bit more about me, I guess. ;v; Besides YouTube, I do freelance digital art (if you're looking for an artist, I'm your gal; just shoot me a private message and we'll talk prices), write, and make soap (yeah, I know that seems out of place). I also used to do musical theatre, which is probably to blame for my off-the-wall personality. I'm also stuck in the 80's for some reason. My biggest flaw is that I will undergo mercenary work for sushi. So just... Don't make enemies with a sushi chef... Okay? Okay, cool! I look forward to meeting you guys and working alongside you all! <3

Welcome to the family Dezy, I love you intro btw and what games are you going play in the future?

Alfega Bani Pradana

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
JAKARTA
YouTube
alfega_pradana

keep the spirit Okay
I 'm trying to raise my chanel youtobe

let's get together

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Oh goodness! Hello, everyone! Thanks so much for the warm welcomes! <3
As a sidenote, I'm totally down for collaborating with anyone and everyone who wants to work with me! <3

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Welcome to the family Dezy, I love you intro btw and what games are you going play in the future?
Thank you so much! I made it myself, so it's always really nice to hear that! C:
I play a huuuge variety of games and I have a big list of requests I'm catching up on currently; most of those seem to be indie titles you can find through Game Jolt. My favourite kinds of games, however, would have to be open-world rpg and horror, and those also seem to be my most-loved playthroughs, so there will likely be plenty of that in the future, as well.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thank you so much! I made it myself, so it's always really nice to hear that! C:
I play a huuuge variety of games and I have a big list of requests I'm catching up on currently; most of those seem to be indie titles you can find through Game Jolt. My favourite kinds of games, however, would have to be open-world rpg and horror, and those also seem to be my most-loved playthroughs, so there will likely be plenty of that in the future, as well.

Thats awesome you play other games and cant wait for next playthroughs :D

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
That's one of the best intros I've ever seen around here~ :D Welcome fellow sushi lover! And holy cow you are a digital arts master. That intro was 8 bit magic :eek: And from those let's plays of yours I can see that it isn't just mastery over the digital arts. Those were some fun videos and I have to give personal props to you for doing what you love and passing on those good vibes to all your viewers. Your let's plays are great and I hope you keep on making them. Unlike this guy who's so wishy washy on axing or not axing his lackluster let's plays :confused:

Anyways I hope enjoy your time here in the Freedom community! I'm sure you can tell from all the friendly people above me, but Freedom's a very welcoming place so if you need help with anything to make your experience here better feel free to ask around any time :) We love having awesome people like you joining Freedom to make it an ever better community! And soap. We like soap too x) - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Dezy

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
That's one of the best intros I've ever seen around here~ :D Welcome fellow sushi lover! And holy cow you are a digital arts master. That intro was 8 bit magic :eek: And from those let's plays of yours I can see that it isn't just mastery over the digital arts. Those were some fun videos and I have to give personal props to you for doing what you love and passing on those good vibes to all your viewers. Your let's plays are great and I hope you keep on making them. Unlike this guy who's so wishy washy on axing or not axing his lackluster let's plays :confused:

Anyways I hope enjoy your time here in the Freedom community! I'm sure you can tell from all the friendly people above me, but Freedom's a very welcoming place so if you need help with anything to make your experience here better feel free to ask around any time :) We love having awesome people like you joining Freedom to make it an ever better community! And soap. We like soap too x) - Brandon

View attachment 16813
Aw, jeez!! Thank you so much! That was a such a well thought-out response, and it means a whole lot to me! Things like this let me know I'm doing something right. I'll have to give your channel a look, too! :) And thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming