Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
My youtube name is Nutterbunny. I also livestream on twitch under tha same name. I'm a father of 2 lovely kids and a husband to a beautiful wife. I'm trying to grow my youtube and make a career out of it so i can continue to work from home and spend as much time with my kids as i can. I try and balance spending time with my kids and doing youtube/streaming. It gets tough sometimes but i'm doing my best. I'm currently trying to reach a milestone for my channel and get to 100 subs. Thats my story for now..if you're interested in wanting to get to get to kno me go subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks for taking time to read a small piece of what im about.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community NutterBunny ;)

I can relate to the fact that youtube is a tough job in such case haha as i work full-time and have 2 kids myself too.

But even with that i can spend some time gaming when the kids are in bed and there is nothing to watch on TV, besides that i am in luck that my wife is a gamer too :p

Reactions: Nutterbunny

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
Welcome to the community NutterBunny ;)

I can relate to the fact that youtube is a tough job in such case haha as i work full-time and have 2 kids myself too.

But even with that i can spend some time gaming when the kids are in bed and there is nothing to watch on TV, besides that i am in luck that my wife is a gamer too :p

Yeah its tough. I'm still trying to balance out my time between doing right by my kids and keeping youtube going. But its a new game for me and trying to figure out tha right measure is what video games taught me a lot about. Lol

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
Welcome to the Freedom community Nutterbunny!!

Its a good feeling but i'm glad i got something going for my channel. Trying to branch out and grow my channel. I'd really appreciate it if you'd check out my channel and give me some feedback on improvements, suggestions, and anything that you think would be helpful in making my content better.

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
Thank you all who gave me a welcome and went even further and subbed to my channel. I hope to meet even more of you and grow as a community and make great videos. Maybe record some videos together to support each others channels. Im open to doing not only gaming videos but maybe starting a podcast someday, or other things. Lets make youtube greater.!!

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
Welcome to Freedom pal !

I hope you enjoy your stay here !

I'm still trying to figure this thing out..look through tha whole site and find things that can help my channel grow. So if you can give me any tips, big or small, i'd really appreciate it. You can also give my youtube channel a look at let me kno what you think of my videos.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I'm still trying to figure this thing out..look through tha whole site and find things that can help my channel grow. So if you can give me any tips, big or small, i'd really appreciate it. You can also give my youtube channel a look at let me kno what you think of my videos.

some tips are be yourself in you videos because people know when your being fake :) just have fun !

remember to promote such as twitter , facebook , forums

having some good editing can be very nice :) I tend to sit down every now and then and watch tutorials for new techniques as it makes video quality better :)

Your thumbnails are not to bad , some can be hard to read like the cerebus hype video

your improving video quality , has a great thumbnail and good audio and video quality :) so go off that video a bit and you will see improvements.

last tip is time , TIME is everything in Youtube , it isnt gonna happen in a day and will take some time to get noticed so be patient :)

oh and dont sub for sub its bad !

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
some tips are be yourself in you videos because people know when your being fake :) just have fun !

remember to promote such as twitter , facebook , forums

having some good editing can be very nice :) I tend to sit down every now and then and watch tutorials for new techniques as it makes video quality better :)

Your thumbnails are not to bad , some can be hard to read like the cerebus hype video

your improving video quality , has a great thumbnail and good audio and video quality :) so go off that video a bit and you will see improvements.

last tip is time , TIME is everything in Youtube , it isnt gonna happen in a day and will take some time to get noticed so be patient :)

oh and dont sub for sub its bad !

I see what you mean about some of my thumbnails. I gotta use a different font cuz that font is a little to fancy. I appreciate tha feedback about that. I was never tha sub 4 sub type of person. I think its a cheap way to make my sub count go up. If i'm gonna make it big its by putting in tha work to promote myself tha right way. But i really do appreciate your feedback about my channel. Thank you.!!

Reactions: Prology

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
dont get way adhead of your self many other youtubers doing way better then you

Just becuz you dont have tha self-confidence to think you are gonna be a big thing one day doesn't give you tha right to start talking ****. Go feed your negativity to tha person you see in tha mirror cuz that **** isn't welcomed here. If you dont have feedback that can help to improve others than dont say **** at all.

suck it

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
Just becuz you dont have tha self-confidence to think you are gonna be a big thing one day doesn't give you tha right to start talking ****. Go feed your negativity to tha person you see in tha mirror cuz that **** isn't welcomed here. If you dont have feedback that can help to improve others than dont say **** at all.
sorry but i was just saying your not an big channel so just chill out.

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
sorry but i was just saying your not an big channel so just chill out.

It doesn't matter what you were trying to say..if you aren't gonna say something that can improve quality than dont say anything at all. Telling someone something like what you said doesn't help at all. You may think your being helpful but you really being a d ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.