Need help with new content ideas please!

TheShadow208

Well-Known User
Feb 2, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
TheShadow208
So I have tons of games, but I'm very brain dead for what content to do, anyone have some good fresh ideas?

Games: Fallout 3, NV, 4 - Star Wars Battlefront - CSGO - Battlefield 3, 4, Hardline - Dead Space 1,2,3 - Dragon age Inquisition, Origins, 2 - Fifa 15 - NFS Rivals - PVZ Garden Warfare - Simcity 2013 - Sims 3,4 - This War Of Mine -BeamNG.Drive - Beseige - COD AW - DayZ - GMod - Goat Simulator - Nascar 2013 - Next Car Game - Slender Arrival - Stranded Deep - TF2 - Two Worlds 2 - WWE 2K15 and more

If you have any ideas or challenges I can try with these games on my channel please let me know, and I'll give your channel credit in the video if it works out!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Did you play next car game around Christmas they had a special mode where you had Santa driving a car down a big jump ramp into a giant Christmas tree... you could also launch Santa from the car and see how high you can get Santa to fly before hitting the tree and ragdolling to the ground...

It was good fun... haha

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
My favorite thing to do is 100% all games achievements so maybe you can start a series where your goal is to get all achievements on a game thats easier like maybe Star Wars Battlefront to start. It would be a challenge and could possibly have TONS of content since almost all games have achievements (leaving out some games on steam).

At the very least this is something I would be interested in watching if edited well enough.