Gaming NEW GAMING CHANNEL/GUIDE

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Jon on YouTube I go by JOHN DEATHSIGHT I am kinda new to the whole YouTube thing but it is where my gaming passion basically has taken me. I never thought I would enjoy making videos as much as I do. I still have a lot of room to improve and hoping that by joining Feedom I can improve my content as well as grow with your feed back and support. I cover a lot of Destiny and The Division content as well as other RPG/MMO games. I have severe social anxiety and Youtube has helped me cope with it by putting myself out there and being a little more confident. I cant wait to see where this journey takes me thank you all so much for reading this your feed back would be most appreciated :)

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Jon on YouTube I go by JOHN DEATHSIGHT I am kinda new to the whole YouTube thing but it is where my gaming passion basically has taken me. I never thought I would enjoy making videos as much as I do. I still have a lot of room to improve and hoping that by joining Feedom I can improve my content as well as grow with your feed back and support. I cover a lot of Destiny and The Division content as well as other RPG/MMO games. I have severe social anxiety and Youtube has helped me cope with it by putting myself out there and being a little more confident. I cant wait to see where this journey takes me thank you all so much for reading this your feed back would be most appreciated :)

MY CHANNEL LINK https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0xcw9yqz7qcuh8m0FFjHQ
Heya Jon, what got you interested in making your own channel? Enjoying your videos is great, because you can get a lot of motivation that way :p What are you looking to improve on your channel so far?

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Heya Jon, what got you interested in making your own channel? Enjoying your videos is great, because you can get a lot of motivation that way :p What are you looking to improve on your channel so far?

What got me interest in making a youtube channel were pretty much my online friends actually and my obsession of destiny. I would see a lot of complaining on the destiny forums on how its hard to matchmake on the lfg sites being full of elitist players that wouldn't invite you unless you had the best gear and such. Well I decided to try and help all the players I could on the lfg sites but it soon got a little out of hand once I started getting random invites and messages while I was in the middle of playing the game with my actual crew or just basically fooling around with my character.
so the whole youtube thing was inspired by my buddy's telling me I should make a YouTube channel to help with guides and such. this went on for a while and it was an on going joke until one day I decided to give it a try and ever since I have been hooked. I never thought I would had enjoy making videos as much as I do. So I now am trying to improve my editing skills and learn as much as I can possibly about it. I still have a lot to learn
and hoping to get better on my voice-overs especially. To me voice overs were the most intimidating but it gets easier on every video I make and hopefully leave some good tips and guides to the gaming community.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What got me interest in making a youtube channel were pretty much my online friends actually and my obsession of destiny. I would see a lot of complaining on the destiny forums on how its hard to matchmake on the lfg sites being full of elitist players that wouldn't invite you unless you had the best gear and such. Well I decided to try and help all the players I could on the lfg sites but it soon got a little out of hand once I started getting random invites and messages while I was in the middle of playing the game with my actual crew or just basically fooling around with my character.
so the whole youtube thing was inspired by my buddy's telling me I should make a YouTube channel to help with guides and such. this went on for a while and it was an on going joke until one day I decided to give it a try and ever since I have been hooked. I never thought I would had enjoy making videos as much as I do. So I now am trying to improve my editing skills and learn as much as I can possibly about it. I still have a lot to learn
and hoping to get better on my voice-overs especially. To me voice overs were the most intimidating but it gets easier on every video I make and hopefully leave some good tips and guides to the gaming community.
That's nice that your friends got you interested. Using the LFG system was smart, since a lot of players are often discouraged to group up with new people. Guides are the way to to honestly, because if you can educate, people will come if it's relevant to their interest. Voice-overs are a bit awkward at first, but you'll grow into them ^^

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT

Awesome trailer mate! :D

I think I'll try again when I get home. Anyways, welcome to Freedom! :)