Aug 22, 2017
YouTube
We are about 7 months old but as for how Youtube works I'm a veteran. This channel is based off my friends and my dream of doing more for the world creating a community on a gaming channel and doing charity streams and more! However that's a ways away haha but we are happy to be a part of Freedom and plan to not let them down for accepting us. We play mostly MMOs or sandbox survival games but eventually plan to play things for the 3DS like JRPGs. We are the geekiest of the geeks and proud to be on that bandwagon!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Tourourous

Rising User
Jul 27, 2017
YouTube
Tourourous
We are about 7 months old but as for how Youtube works I'm a veteran. This channel is based off my friends and my dream of doing more for the world creating a community on a gaming channel and doing charity streams and more! However that's a ways away haha but we are happy to be a part of Freedom and plan to not let them down for accepting us. We play mostly MMOs or sandbox survival games but eventually plan to play things for the 3DS like JRPGs. We are the geekiest of the geeks and proud to be on that bandwagon!
Hey and welcome to Freedom! and Youtube I guess :p If you have any questions don't hesitate to question us :D

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. I always wanted to have a group channel, seems fun~ Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

Wich MMO's do you play? I mainly focus on Final Fantasy Xiv ^^

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Haha it's been a while since I've witnessed such a dynamic intro! Welcome to Freedom man :D Add your channel link to your freedom profile so that we can visit your channel easily!

Aug 22, 2017
YouTube
Thanks I totaly didn't think about going to edit my profile here. My mind is filled with 100s of questions but all pertaining to the failure of actually gaining revenue since most people use adblock[DOUBLEPOST=1503482177][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)

Wich MMO's do you play? I mainly focus on Final Fantasy Xiv ^^

World of Warcraft has been a big one for us but we are focusing on finishing one series at a time which happens to be ark survival evolved right now.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks I totaly didn't think about going to edit my profile here. My mind is filled with 100s of questions but all pertaining to the failure of actually gaining revenue since most people use adblock[DOUBLEPOST=1503482177][/DOUBLEPOST]

World of Warcraft has been a big one for us but we are focusing on finishing one series at a time which happens to be ark survival evolved right now.
Heard many things about ARK. Wanted to play it as well but can't get myself to take a break from ffxiv :p

Aug 22, 2017
YouTube
Thank you. You're not the first to say that actually. I personally never hear it myself as I hate the sound of my voice, but I guess it is. LOL

Everyone hates the sound of their voice thats why I have an editor so I dont have to hear it XD[DOUBLEPOST=1503535521][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heard many things about ARK. Wanted to play it as well but can't get myself to take a break from ffxiv :p

you'll hear good and bad but mostly good just dont play it in Vanilla use mods otherwise its boring and literally wastes your life away lol
I actually only play a few FF games there arent many I actually like sadly.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Everyone hates the sound of their voice thats why I have an editor so I dont have to hear it XD[DOUBLEPOST=1503535521][/DOUBLEPOST]

you'll hear good and bad but mostly good just dont play it in Vanilla use mods otherwise its boring and literally wastes your life away lol
I actually only play a few FF games there arent many I actually like sadly.
Well the thing is, i'm a console player. I play FFXIV on Ps4 as well :p