Community New YouTuber

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Peyton, I am 18 and I enjoy things like gaming, working out, hanging with friends, and helping people out. I recently came to Freedom! and have really enjoyed the community you guys have here. I can't wait to be a part of it myself. I am a VERY small YouTuber and have recently started to upload my videos. I hope I can be a good part of this community and thanks for having me here.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Peyton, I am 18 and I enjoy things like gaming, working out, hanging with friends, and helping people out. I recently came to Freedom! and have really enjoyed the community you guys have here. I can't wait to be a part of it myself. I am a VERY small YouTuber and have recently started to upload my videos. I hope I can be a good part of this community and thanks for having me here.
Everyone can be a good part of the community! ;)

If you ever have questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask us in chat or on the Forums and we'll be happy to help you out.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

We are glad to have you here, the more the merrier!
May I ask, are you someone that will steal @LW001's spot on helping nearly all support threads on the forums?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

We are glad to have you here, the more the merrier!
May I ask, are you someone that will steal @LW001's spot on helping nearly all support threads on the forums?

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
Hahaha, if I know the answer, I'll definitely try

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Great to hear you have such a positive experience from the Freedom Network. We are also glad to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay with us :D