Service Offering Free GFX (Logos/Channel Art)

TJ (Makofeesh)

Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
Makofeesh
Hey Freedom Community,

I thought since I've been doing GFX stuff for 3 years now I might as well offer it to other people in the community. I focus my logos/channel art more simplistic/modern rather than flashy lights and animated people dancing around in the banner :p. Although I feel as if I can do some stuff like that, I just don't feel like it's necessary in terms of making your channel look good. So if any of you are just starting out on YouTube and are looking for some good GFX to start out your channel, feel free to PM or email me!

Link to Portfolio/Website: http://takeoffdesignstudios.weebly.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine

iAtomic

New User
Jun 1, 2016
Hey Freedom Community,

I thought since I've been doing GFX stuff for 3 years now I might as well offer it to other people in the community. I focus my logos/channel art more simplistic/modern rather than flashy lights and animated people dancing around in the banner :p. Although I feel as if I can do some stuff like that, I just don't feel like it's necessary in terms of making your channel look good. So if any of you are just starting out on YouTube and are looking for some good GFX to start out your channel, feel free to PM or email me!
Hey man do u think you could help me out? My channel name is iAtomic, thanks

Njaps FHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
If I wanted you do create art for future thumbs and other social media platforms like Facebook and twitter as well how much would you charge me?

TJ (Makofeesh)

Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
Makofeesh
If I wanted you do create art for future thumbs and other social media platforms like Facebook and twitter as well how much would you charge me?
I've never thought too much about prices for other social media, but I've seen other people's prices for them. I'd say for thumbnails, I could make you 5 for $1. Logos and Banners are free. I just say this because most people don't change around their logos/banners as often as they need thumbnails. Hopefully this helps. :)

Njaps FHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
I've never thought too much about prices for other social media, but I've seen other people's prices for them. I'd say for thumbnails, I could make you 5 for $1. Logos and Banners are free. I just say this because most people don't change around their logos/banners as often as they need thumbnails. Hopefully this helps. :)

Alright let me get some research done and plan what I want to do next then we can start talking about thumbs. I'm really interested