Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
that was lit :) here's the review.

• the sound quality was very good no question on that :).
  • you should make videos in 1080p because most gaming videos now are in 1080p which looks great.
  • the thumbnails were not good :( try getting photoshop or else pixlr is a free alternative to it .
  • try putting some better titles and description in ur vids (this is optional).
  • i saw you didn't put many tags. You should get tubebuddy to get the best tags for your videos.

It was really great to review your video :) .You make nice content and deserve a lot more. Good luck with your youtube career :)

Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
And also i forgot :p .The music at the ending was very loud and i was not able to hear your voice so you should lower it.

that was lit :) here's the review.

• the sound quality was very good no question on that :).
  • you should make videos in 1080p because most gaming videos now are in 1080p which looks great.
  • the thumbnails were not good :( try getting photoshop or else pixlr is a free alternative to it .
  • try putting some better titles and description in ur vids (this is optional).
  • i saw you didn't put many tags. You should get tubebuddy to get the best tags for your videos.

It was really great to review your video :) .You make nice content and deserve a lot more. Good luck with your youtube career :)

Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
Hey I'd love one now that I've done some re-branding.

Here's the review...

• Your channel banner and profile pic is great :) no work needed on them. I saw your channel trailer and that's also very good.
  • Your thumbnails are just average spend some time on them and they will be awesome.
  • Its good that you have playlist and you showcase them in the channel page.
  • I saw your gaming videos were completely raw.
  • Try doing some edits in between them.you should make videos in 1080p because most gaming videos now are in 1080p which looks great.
  • I saw you didn't put many tags. You should get tubebuddy to get the best tags for your videos.
  • Try working on your video description they are very short
It was an honour to review your channel :) .Hope you become a big youtuber someday :).

Reactions: SirPlasmalot

Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
I would be very grateful if you would review my channel, its 5 months old, and I'm not sure if we have too much variety.

Here's the review ;).
  • Thumbnails,Profile pic and Banner realy needs some work to do.
  • Audio quality in some of your videos are very good and are crap in some others.I saw your last video "Bloopers + Outtakes + Funny Moments with Erika - AEI Online" and the audio quality was very good :) . So try getting that audio quality in ur vids.
  • I saw that your videos are not that much edited so edit them and remove some parts that are boring.
  • The music you guys have in your bloopers and outtake videos, put that in all your videos with a little bit reduced sound.
  • About section is good. just put your upload shedule in their.
  • Its good to see that you have playlists :)
  • Make a channel trailer, that would be awesome
Thanks for giving me a chance to review your channel ;) youpe you guys become big youtubers someday :)

Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
Ill love an Review.

Here's the review ;)
  • Profile pic is good. Just need some work on banner.
  • I saw you dont have playlists :( . Make some playlists and showcase it on your channel page.
  • Give some time in making thumbnails.
  • About section is good :) .
  • Looks like you dont upload much, thats not good.
  • In your last gaming video which was cod bo3. The music behind was very loud. Try to lower it
  • Try doing commentaries in your gameplays. It will make them more interesting.
Your channel has potential. Just some work and you woul be good to go !! :)

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
SirPlasmalot
Here's the review...

• Your channel banner and profile pic is great :) no work needed on them. I saw your channel trailer and that's also very good.
  • Your thumbnails are just average spend some time on them and they will be awesome.
  • Its good that you have playlist and you showcase them in the channel page.
  • I saw your gaming videos were completely raw.
  • Try doing some edits in between them.you should make videos in 1080p because most gaming videos now are in 1080p which looks great.
  • I saw you didn't put many tags. You should get tubebuddy to get the best tags for your videos.
  • Try working on your video description they are very short
It was an honour to review your channel :) .Hope you become a big youtuber someday :).

Thank you! I'll definitely work on my thumbnails, I'm just not good with Photoshop yet lol. I also just go blank when it comes to tags, I already have TubeBuddy! xD I'll work to fix these problems, though. Thanks for your time!

Sean @ AEI Online

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
South Florida
YouTube
Here's the review ;).
  • Thumbnails,Profile pic and Banner realy needs some work to do.
  • Audio quality in some of your videos are very good and are crap in some others.I saw your last video "Bloopers + Outtakes + Funny Moments with Erika - AEI Online" and the audio quality was very good :) . So try getting that audio quality in ur vids.
  • I saw that your videos are not that much edited so edit them and remove some parts that are boring.
  • The music you guys have in your bloopers and outtake videos, put that in all your videos with a little bit reduced sound.
  • About section is good. just put your upload shedule in their.
  • Its good to see that you have playlists :)
  • Make a channel trailer, that would be awesome
Thanks for giving me a chance to review your channel ;) youpe you guys become big youtubers someday :)

Thank you so much for the review, that gives me a good stepping point to improve the channel. You are the definition of AWESOME

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I would love a review if thats ok. My channel is just over 4 months old so i know i got a long way to go.

Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
I would love to hear a review!

her's the review :)
  • Channel banner is good just remove the anime characters in it.
  • Profile pic is very nice :)
  • thumbnails need work. Make some thumbnails to attracts new people to your vids.
  • Make a channel trailer the current one is of 3 seconds xD
  • make some playlists of your videos
  • Tags and description are very good :)
  • The only work needed is on the banner,channel trailer and thumbnails
Your channel is very professional :). I am pleased to see some good channel on youtube :) . Hope you get big on youtube fast :)

Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
I would love a review if thats ok. My channel is just over 4 months old so i know i got a long way to go.

Your channel is nearly perfect, here are some suggestions
  • profile pic and banner is just AWESOME!!!
  • some work needed on thumbnails, they are too repetitive.
  • in your about section, put your upload schedule.
  • Good to see that you have playlists and channel trailer :).
  • your mic quality is good, just increase your voice volume.
  • THE ONLY WEAK POINT-your video description. Put all your social media links in their. a brief description about your videos.
I was glad to review review your channel. You will surely be a big youtuber someday

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Your channel is nearly perfect, here are some suggestions
  • profile pic and banner is just AWESOME!!!
  • some work needed on thumbnails, they are too repetitive.
  • in your about section, put your upload schedule.
  • Good to see that you have playlists and channel trailer :).
  • your mic quality is good, just increase your voice volume.
  • THE ONLY WEAK POINT-your video description. Put all your social media links in their. a brief description about your videos.
I was glad to review review your channel. You will surely be a big youtuber someday
wow thanks so much for the positive review, I appreciate your time and I agree with a lot on what you said. I have been working hard to improve since I started a few months ago and I'm glad to see such positive feedback. Thanks so much bro! goodluck to you too.