Gaming Our attempt at an introduction.

Apr 21, 2016
USA
twitter.com
YouTube
Hi guys! We're the Red Cloud District. We're a duo (Jordi & Ghuffy) who upload gaming videos and other rather random stuff... We have many let's plays and a little series called "IDK" where we make our ideas that we have on the toilet come to life. We joined Freedom! in the hopes of reaching a wider audience. As of this post we have 43 subscribers (a lot of them very loyal :D!) and while we might not have a far reach right now... we still post consistently and upload quality content through which we take our viewers on our gaming journies! Why should you subscribe to us? Well that's up for you to decide... You might like something about us but to be honest our sense of humor is very uh.. RANDOM? But that's all part of the fun.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, guys! What games to you guys generally like to play and post? The IDK series sound pretty interesting. Who was the first to come up with that idea? It's always good to try to spread your reach and viewer base, so my advice to you is that communication is key! Talk to others freely and openly,and if you please, check out our "collaborate" section so you can work with someone and spread your reach even farther!

Reactions: Red Cloud District
Apr 21, 2016
USA
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, guys! What games to you guys generally like to play and post? The IDK series sound pretty interesting. Who was the first to come up with that idea? It's always good to try to spread your reach and viewer base, so my advice to you is that communication is key! Talk to others freely and openly,and if you please, check out our "collaborate" section so you can work with someone and spread your reach even farther!
Thanks! We play a wide variety of games really but one of our key series that's still ongoing is our FIFA let's plays. We upload multiplayer together and then a lot of times we have 1 or 2 series we'll play by ourselves as a solo series on the channel. I (Jordi) was the first to come up with it just by having this awkward idea for a video but having no way to classify it so the series was started to have a category for these videos that we have no idea how to describe... thus IDK= I Don't Know :)!!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Thanks! We play a wide variety of games really but one of our key series that's still ongoing is our FIFA let's plays. We upload multiplayer together and then a lot of times we have 1 or 2 series we'll play by ourselves as a solo series on the channel. I (Jordi) was the first to come up with it just by having this awkward idea for a video but having no way to classify it so the series was started to have a category for these videos that we have no idea how to describe... thus IDK= I Don't Know :)!!
Haha, that works, though! I've never too much played FIFA, or lately any sport game, really. I've been caught up in an obsession with FPS games and can't kick the habit xD FIFA does look like good fun though, and some of the glitches are hilarious!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Those are so fun xD AND YES THE GLITCHES ARE SO HILARIOUS.
I've actually seen one the other day where a player went for a ball but instead took out the other player, kicked for the ball, and kicked the downed player instead. It looked like he super kicked him across the field because it looked like it almost registered him as the ball. I lost it xD

Apr 21, 2016
USA
twitter.com
YouTube
I've actually seen one the other day where a player went for a ball but instead took out the other player, kicked for the ball, and kicked the downed player instead. It looked like he super kicked him across the field because it looked like it almost registered him as the ball. I lost it xD
omg xD The most common glitch I encounter is where it gives both of us the PSG kits so we're so confused as to who is who..