Gaming please join MT Coal Forge and Gaming on YT

Mtgameing

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
usa
YouTube
Mtcoalgaming
ive been creating content for a while and really want to get to know the freedom community i do blacksmithing knife making on a coal forge that i built and gaming also i do tattoos witch ive done for a few years. i enjoy extreme sports boating camping rock climbing. im looked for good supporters of my channel to help me grow im always eager to answer questions about what i do and always open to new ideas if you interested please visit me i would love to here from you

please come freedom members

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Anything you could tell us about yourself instead of just posting your channel? Also you can put your channel ID into your personal details to show your channel under every post automatically, click here to learn how to: subscribe button

If you ever need help with anything swing by chat or the support forum and we'll be happy to help out!

Mtgameing

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
usa
YouTube
Mtcoalgaming
ya the weather here is getting better lots planned with the forge this summer[DOUBLEPOST=1519091521][/DOUBLEPOST]wasnt sure what to do channel on when i started so i just did everything i do for content

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. That sounds like really interesting content! Hope we see more of that. Also, here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Join Freedom!'s latest contest here
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D