Gaming Po O'Tato with And Now With Beards

Po O'Tato

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 24, 2016
YouTube
I am really bad at introductions so I am going to fill out this form.

Your name/alias: Po O'Tato
Where are you from?: Illinois, United States
How old are you?: 31
How did you find Freedom!? I saw some recommended links to videos about it.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the network trying to grow my channel, and get some input.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, drawing, painting, sculpting, and cooking. I also am in a band.
What is your favorite food? Sushi, preferably a type of nigiri
Why did you start YouTube? For fun, and to share what I enjoy.
What is your biggest dream? To become decent at youtube, maybe make my own game one day.
What kind of channel do you run?: Mainly it's a gameplay channel.
How frequently do you upload?: Just started a new schedule, Weds, Fri, and Sun weekly. With a Monday vlog biweekly.
Also if you watch my videos, I hope you can understand me. I have a bit of a Scottish accent.

Be Blessed,
Po O'Tato

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
I am really bad at introductions so I am going to fill out this form.

Your name/alias: Po O'Tato
Where are you from?: Illinois, United States
How old are you?: 31
How did you find Freedom!? I saw some recommended links to videos about it.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the network trying to grow my channel, and get some input.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, drawing, painting, sculpting, and cooking. I also am in a band.
What is your favorite food? Sushi, preferably a type of nigiri
Why did you start YouTube? For fun, and to share what I enjoy.
What is your biggest dream? To become decent at youtube, maybe make my own game one day.
What kind of channel do you run?: Mainly it's a gameplay channel.
How frequently do you upload?: Just started a new schedule, Weds, Fri, and Sun weekly. With a Monday vlog biweekly.
Also if you watch my videos, I hope you can understand me. I have a bit of a Scottish accent.

Be Blessed,
Po O'Tato

Welcome Welcome! A Bit Of A Scottish Accent? GG That right there has made me want to see your channel. I also love gaming...