• Total voters

FrenZ Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrenZNation
Hi everyone! My name is Moe, and I am requesting to create a gaming team for Playstation 4. First of all let me explain what FrenZ is already, we have 3 people handling the gaming channel, (Me, Boat, and Kagee) and we all post content! But we want a group outside of just us three that are helpful, fun to play with, and outgoing so we can record gaming content with and some fun moments. So far I am getting my game collection up but I also play Playstation 3! If anyone wants to collab and we both help eachother out as content creators, that would be awesome! My Skype is kxng.moe, we can discuss things. If you don't have Skype, my PSN is FrenZ-Moe for both consoles and I have WAY more games on PS3 than PS4 and hopefully some of you are able to collaborate .

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone! My name is Moe, and I am requesting to create a gaming team for Playstation 4. First of all let me explain what FrenZ is already, we have 3 people handling the gaming channel, (Me, Boat, and Kagee) and we all post content! But we want a group outside of just us three that are helpful, fun to play with, and outgoing so we can record gaming content with and some fun moments. So far I am getting my game collection up but I also play Playstation 3! If anyone wants to collab and we both help eachother out as content creators, that would be awesome! My Skype is kxng.moe, we can discuss things. If you don't have Skype, my PSN is FrenZ-Moe for both consoles and I have WAY more games on PS3 than PS4 and hopefully some of you are able to collaborate .
I would like to collaborate what do I need to do

vmancool

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
YouTube
I am a gaming channel i upload twice a day i use my ps4 to record my psn vitorcool12 my youtube channel is vmancool add me on psn if you want collab