iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone, ive started to become more active on the freedom forums, to interact with the whole community and explore all new channels out there, and after seeing a similar post on channel reviews, I thought i do the same and review some of your channels, and have you guy & gals review mine, so we can all improve and grow together and hopefully make some new friends down the road.

I'll be covering the following headers on my review:
- Homepage
- Channel artwork
- Thumbnail design
- Description, social links and websites (Optional)
- One of your videos (Video quality, Audio, Intro and Descriptions)
And a Overall score out of 10

I be honest in my review, and provide you with helpful feedback towards you channel, so you can improve if need, as every little helps after all :)

Main channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/iGoDZoFLuiGii
Channel provides:
- Lets Plays
- Pokemon Videos
- Funny Moments & Fails
- Podcast & Event Highlights
- Nerdy Video Game Critics (Gaming Reviews)
- Two Friends Play

Second channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLuiGiiShow
Channel Provides:
- Unboxings
- Pack Openings (Coming Soon Yu-Gi-oH & Football TCG)
- Vlogs
- Gameplays

Last edited:

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Your banner font (the yellow one) does not fit the theme very well.
Also try to split up your playlists on your channel !
Your intro and outro are good!
You might benefit from adding a lower third. to remind the viewer to like and subscribe!

Other than that solid channel buddy! If you have time please shoot me a quick review!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
now...I wonder where you got the idea for those exact headers ;). Yea please try to not to copy my thread. Make you own review layout. I don't mind if its similar, as long as its not a complete copy of what I've written on my thread.

Thanks​

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
now...I wonder where you got the idea for those exact headers ;). Yea please try to not to copy my thread. Make you own review layout. I don't mind if its similar, as long as its not a complete copy of what I've written on my thread.

Thanks​
Hi sorry i didnt want to sound or seem rude in copying your style, sorry about that., but i did mention"after seeing a similar post on channel reviews, I thought i do the same and review some of your channels" I just didn't know if we could share names and other forums on forum posts thats all. overall i wanted to use your style as it covers all the basic on a channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1496166639][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your banner font (the yellow one) does not fit the theme very well.
Also try to split up your playlists on your channel !
Your intro and outro are good!
You might benefit from adding a lower third. to remind the viewer to like and subscribe!

Other than that solid channel buddy! If you have time please shoot me a quick review!

Thank you so much :), I normally change by banner once a year to fit the theme of my current LP :) so ill defiantly keep that tip in mind for the newer one when its done. Ill also add some animations to my videos at the start to let people know to subscribe and like.[DOUBLEPOST=1496166690][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have time please shoot me a quick review!
Ill send you a PM with my review when im done :)

Last edited: