Offering Reviewing your channels - Remastered!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey Freedom! Family

It has been a while since my last review session where I rated many of your channels on a 10 star system.
This time, I am not going to rate you in a score, because that can be very demeaning, this time however, I will give you the feedback in a video!
Now I tried this last time and it didn't work, but this time, I am going to spend quite a lot of time doing this.

"So what do I need to do?"

1) Make sure your YouTube Sub Button is working on the forums!
2) Tell me why you are deserving of a review, I don't want video or channel link, just words coming from you to influence my decision.
3) Sit and wait..

"Why are you making us convince you?"

This action allows me to stop any hit and runners looking for attention but also to give me an insight on what you think your channel is, so I can see if you are correct or you might be misguided.

Until next time!
Later.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Would definitely appreciate a review man. The channel I'm apart of is a group channel run by a total of 5 people, and a lot of the time it's extremely hard to hear what the people want because we're all concerned about each others opinions. This past week we gained about 30 subs and a video that hit 1.5k views and I wanna make sure that we're doing things right to keep up the growth.

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
I could really use a review on my latest videos, as I used to be a cringe filled gaming channel, but switched over to a more commentary styled channel, and I was wondering what I could do to step up my game. A lot of people have told me that they like this style better but due to some complications in my life I wasn't able to upload for a long time. Now that I've started again my channels died out a bit, So I need to know what I can do to bring my channel back to life, thought to be honest it was never alive anyways :p (lot of metaphors my bad)

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Would love a review man! I have been making videos in total for 5 years now on YouTube and have been on my current channel for 3 years now. Over the years I have changed my channel around so much but it is always about what I like and what I think people would like. I try my best to stay positive and really try to come up with content that people enjoy watching while also not sacrificing what I enjoy making. Its hard to grow on YouTube nowadays but its really just about it enjoying what you do. I feel like if maybe I get just some support from a fellow creator, that could really help me grow and growing is just half the fun :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey Freedom! Family

It has been a while since my last review session where I rated many of your channels on a 10 star system.
This time, I am not going to rate you in a score, because that can be very demeaning, this time however, I will give you the feedback in a video!
Now I tried this last time and it didn't work, but this time, I am going to spend quite a lot of time doing this.

2) Tell me why you are deserving of a review, I don't want video or channel link, just words coming from you to influence my decision.
3) Sit and wait..

This action allows me to stop any hit and runners looking for attention but also to give me an insight on what you think your channel is, so I can see if you are correct or you might be misguided.

Until next time!
Later.
Good Luck doing these reviews! Making them is a large amount of work which I've learned back when I used to do them so I really respect you doing this! ;)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Good Luck doing these reviews! Making them is a large amount of work which I've learned back when I used to do them so I really respect you doing this! ;)

Cheers, I know there are a few people I missed last time so I will get to them as well.

Would definitely appreciate a review man. The channel I'm apart of is a group channel run by a total of 5 people, and a lot of the time it's extremely hard to hear what the people want because we're all concerned about each others opinions. This past week we gained about 30 subs and a video that hit 1.5k views and I wanna make sure that we're doing things right to keep up the growth.

Exactly how my old channel was so I admire your idea and hard work.
You have been accepted and will be in the next video!

I could really use a review on my latest videos, as I used to be a cringe filled gaming channel, but switched over to a more commentary styled channel, and I was wondering what I could do to step up my game. A lot of people have told me that they like this style better but due to some complications in my life I wasn't able to upload for a long time. Now that I've started again my channels died out a bit, So I need to know what I can do to bring my channel back to life, thought to be honest it was never alive anyways :p (lot of metaphors my bad)

Gotta love the metaphors, you are doing something I did not, which is come back hopefully for good.

Would love a review man! I have been making videos in total for 5 years now on YouTube and have been on my current channel for 3 years now. Over the years I have changed my channel around so much but it is always about what I like and what I think people would like. I try my best to stay positive and really try to come up with content that people enjoy watching while also not sacrificing what I enjoy making. Its hard to grow on YouTube nowadays but its really just about it enjoying what you do. I feel like if maybe I get just some support from a fellow creator, that could really help me grow and growing is just half the fun :)

5 whole years, dang! Growing is definitely half the fun, but making the content is more a priority than growth.

Anyone from my previous thread, including:
@StormMoreno
@Behind2Beards
@JarredSinclairTV
@YourJustRP
@SlenderSlay
@Yasha Gaming
@chilidoggames
@Deepankar singh
@HypahYT
@Logan Bloomfield
@Korbin

I will review all your channels at a later date, I am trying to keep up with all of them.
Sorry for the delay.

D

Deleted member 17740

Cheers, I know there are a few people I missed last time so I will get to them as well.

5 whole years, dang! Growing is definitely half the fun, but making the content is more a priority than growth.

@Korbin

I will review all your channels at a later date, I am trying to keep up with all of them.
Sorry for the delay.

I don't mind the wait :D

TaylorGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey I would love a review, as I know how bad my channel is, and would love too see your reaction about it. I have been around for a while, but could never find what is wrong with my channel so would love a review and some tips.

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
Hey Freedom! Family

3) Sit and wait..

Until next time!
Later.

Dunno i'f I'm late to the party with this, but I'd really appreciate it if you had the time to review mine as well :)

I've been around on YouTube for what seems like forever now doing all kinds of gaming and movie related videos and half committing to projects and ideas I've had, not really knowing what direction I wanted to take myself in.
But over the last 3-or-so years I've decided to make a proper go at it, focus on Reviews, blogging, and try to produce content of a more 'professional' level. (kinda like Gametrailers, ScrewAttack etc...)

Any feedback or advice you might have would be amazing,do you think that I'm heading in the right direction or should take another?

I'd love to hear what your thoughts were :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Dunno i'f I'm late to the party with this, but I'd really appreciate it if you had the time to review mine as well :)

I've been around on YouTube for what seems like forever now doing all kinds of gaming and movie related videos and half committing to projects and ideas I've had, not really knowing what direction I wanted to take myself in.
But over the last 3-or-so years I've decided to make a proper go at it, focus on Reviews, blogging, and try to produce content of a more 'professional' level. (kinda like Gametrailers, ScrewAttack etc...)

Any feedback or advice you might have would be amazing,do you think that I'm heading in the right direction or should take another?

I'd love to hear what your thoughts were :)

You're not late, this will be ongoing. I am still editing/preparing the first video.
When that is complete, I will select another three entries to be reviewed.

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Exactly how my old channel was so I admire your idea and hard work.

Gotta love the metaphors, you are doing something I did not, which is come back hopefully for good.

Anyone from my previous thread, including:
@StormMoreno
@Behind2Beards
@JarredSinclairTV
@YourJustRP
@SlenderSlay
@Yasha Gaming
@chilidoggames
@Deepankar singh
@HypahYT
@Logan Bloomfield
@Korbin

Sorry for the delay.

Cheers man :D I had completely forgotten about this! Thank you for remembering :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Cheers man :D I had completely forgotten about this! Thank you for remembering :D

No problem!

The first review video is now being rendered for @TheMLGenies / @Video Olympics / @SnakeCity.
Be ready at around 6-7PM GMT for the release, time stamps will be included for each of your channels for easy access, with your separate links for anyone to check out.

@TaylorGames
@SteveOfWarr
@StormMoreno

You lot will be up for my next video recording shortly, I will release any information of that upload whenever possible.

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Hey, I'd like a review! I can't put my sub button since I've got an older channel. I've been making videos for over 3 years now but can't seem to grow. You can ignore my gaming content since my main focus is on Food now. Any feedback would be great, thanks!

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey if it is possible can you review our channel? We are a grouped channel meaning the channel is pretty much consist of friends playing games. Mostly couch potato games since everyone cant afford certain games. We lack feedback from our viewers to give us feedback on videos and such. We love doing what we do and enjoy making genuine gaming videos. No forced commentating, but pure laughing at one another and enjoying the fun. We want our audience to fill the same way, and if not tell us why. We would love hear some feedback from you.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey man, If your still doing this I would be interested in a review. I've been very diligent to keep my channel organized and appealing for others to view when stopping by. My main intention for my channel is to honestly make people smile and laugh. Personally I feel laughter is the best form of Healing hence why the name, Heal Please Heal. I primarily do gaming videos and develop them into series. I will be starting to do more one-off's but for now it's gaming series all the way... More like Lets plays. But nonetheless, if you feel up to stopping by the channel, picking and poking around trying to get under the covers.... wait what? I don't know where I was going with that, but if you felt like reviewing HPH, I would be very appreciative.

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
You've Done one for me a Long time ago but since this is the Remastered version I've Remastered my channel! So it'd be awesome to get a review!

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I would love a full out review and know what people out side of my family and friends really think to my channel so i pretty much do everything on my channel but mostly gaming as well im a gamer and i do enjoy doing vlogs but sometimes i hardly ever no what to talk about in a vlog lol so i don't do them all to often unless i have something to say. but yeah i am a gaming channel first over any other videos i have been on youtube for 4 years now november of this year will be my 5 year on youtube a lot of people say you wont grow on youtube now since you wasn't able to get 1k subs with in a 3 year time limit but i keep moving forward its pretty much a dream being on youtube since i don't have a lot going for me, and for me entertaining people is pretty much what i like to do and i love to play games so youtube is pretty much my line to entertain people :) but with that said it can be very frustrating when you cant seem to grow to be able to get to the point to where your entertaining a lot of people i don't no if its me or my videos are no good or people just don't like my channel which is pretty much why im wanting to get a real review to give me feedback on what could do with changing what i am doing wrong any review i have had for my channel has pretty much been keep up the work and you will get there change your thumbnails and art thats pretty much all iv had nothing really specific that will help me i do try really hard with my editing and also try hard with my thumbnails i would love to get a paid for gaming banner but with money problems thats not really something i can do so my friends make me them and i also try doing them myself as well (i am very grateful and happy that my youtube friends help me with my banner art work :D)

OOPS im sorry i kinda lost track of myself there :D

(i am so sorry about the grammar im dyslexic)