Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Have you ever wondered certain things about Satan? Do you have questions for him? Well check out this HILARIOUS video!

Cybermegatroll

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2014
England
YouTube
Cybermegatroll
sorry mate but I feel like this video is a hit and miss because there are people out there who will say that you are making fun of Satan trust me when i say this if you would like to go down this path then do not make fun of Satan because I have seen some things that I can't describe mate and I hope you are not think hat blog because this is not a hat blog i'm just letting you know how I feel about this mate

but from a downer there is a upside right I like how you change the camera to make it look like you are on t.v mate (y) (Y)

hope you get some likes mate

Karl (Cybermegartoll)

Reactions: Won

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
sorry mate but I feel like this video is a hit and miss because there are people out there who will say that you are making fun of Satan trust me when i say this if you would like to go down this path then do not make fun of Satan because I have seen some things that I can't describe mate and I hope you are not think hat blog because this is not a hat blog i'm just letting you know how I feel about this mate

but from a downer there is a upside right I like how you change the camera to make it look like you are on t.v mate (y) (Y)

hope you get some likes mate

Karl (Cybermegartoll)
haha thanks bro! I get what you're saying just something funny to throw out there! Thanks for your feedback though it's much appreciated!