PC Searching Active youtubers for long term Collaboration

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey Everyone

My name is Gizmo and i am hosting TGP Gaming.
I am 26y old and living in Eindhoven - The Netherlands.

I am searching for 1 or more active youtubers did like to collaborate
in making game videos. With active i mean did we can atleast upload video 2 per week.

I have a hole veritiy of games and still expending it when i am able to.
So what i like to do is making videos on games in PreRelease and or Beta.
This Because a lot of ppl like to see the game first before buying and this is great for our traffic channels.
So new free games are in good quality load few years and are a great source.

Requirements:

I dont really have them other then being mature. I do not mind subscriber amount or how many vieuws you get.
nor do i care about age. The only thing important for me is did you are mature, have a good quality mic and time for weekly recording.

If you would like to collaborate with me you can contact me on the following.
Skype = TheGremlinsParadise
Curse = TGPGaming
Email = [email protected]

Have a Great day everyone :)

JRavenGaming

New User
Aug 2, 2016
YouTube
May I? I'm brand new, but really wanna collab! I use Steam, though... I'll add you on skype, if it's ok! I have a decent mic, honestly, I'm 15, and I am kinda mature...

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
i will add you on skype :)
Hey budd i already have you on skype. Soon i will start again recording Mod racers in GTA again and you could join that if you like.

May I? I'm brand new, but really wanna collab! I use Steam, though... I'll add you on skype, if it's ok! I have a decent mic, honestly, I'm 15, and I am kinda mature...

Het buddy. If you just start or not. age and our follower base is not important for me. What is do important is that we have fun and can make some good content. The only thing for me is important is that you are willing to keep recording when things goes well. Cause i already had a few that like to do stuff but then stop cause of the work it comes with -.-*
I see your request on skype and i am almost home and will accept it. Will talk on there :)