shikai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2014
YouTube
  • Your name: Kelan (Shikai Kanto, S.Kanto)
  • (Optional) Where are you from?: Originally from Oceanside, CA - Currently in Houston, TX
  • (Optional) How old are you?: 32
  • How did you find Freedom!?: Twitter
  • What made you join our forums?: I actually joined 2 years ago, that's how long I've been with freedom, but the forums have been reset and remade a few times, lol.
  • What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Editing, Photoshop, Electronics, Anime, Comics/Manga, and going to the shooting range.
  • What is your favorite food?: Chinese, Sushi, Sandwhiches, and Family's Home Cooking LOL
  • Why did you start YouTube?: It started off as a channel that I just wanted share projects I made, such as anime music videos, then when gamer's started blowing up on Twitch and YouTube, I found my calling.
  • (Optional)What is your biggest dream?: To make my YouTube channel a full time job.
  • What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Comedy with occasional AutoTune Singing and a lot of bad language. =x
  • What kind of content do you upload?: Gaming Comedy, Sketches, Funny Moments, Random Moments, Channel Shorts, Glitches, Unboxings
  • When do you upload?: Once or twice a week. Working on more spare time to do more.
  • Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/shikaikanto

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

shikai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2014
YouTube
Like/Dislike, Comment and please share this video!

If you haven't seen it, make sure you give it a chance.
Growing my YT channel to a full time job is a dream that I hope comes true.
While I've gotten countless comments and private messages saying,
"Your YT content is gold! How come you don't have a million subs?!"
It's because the viewership is not there.

By leaving comments, rating videos and sharing them, the channel gets put in different advertising brackets. Next to length of video, that's how YouTube's algorithm works.
With your help, this opens up possibilities for future sponsorship's for giveaways, something that I would LOVE to do for the community. Please help me make my goals come true! I WANT A #YOUTUBE SILVER PLAY BUTTON ON MY WALL! XD

Thank you all for your help in this matter and support! Much love! <3

Last edited: