Gaming Shiv, a romanian youtuber who wants to go international

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
My name is Patrick, as known as Shiv and I am a romanian guy ( you know, Romania is a small country near the Black Sea ) who wants to become a good youtuber! I am 19 years old and I am a student ( first year ).
My story? : Not a big deal actually, I am just a guy who has a youtube account since a couple of years and I was watching a lot of youtubers lately, so I decided to start creating content since I like a lot playing games! I found Freedom because of a friend of mine, who sent me his refferal link, so I applyed for joining Freedom, because I found a couples of videos, which convinced me that this is a great network for big and small youtubers! As I said, my hobby is playing games ( almost all types of games ) and writing lyrics sometimes :)
My dream is to have a good life and good family, I am a modest person actually who, at the moment, doesn't need big things.
I run a gaming channel an I try to upload once a day, but sometimes I don't have the time to do so, but I am trying hard, I am working hard and I am motivated to do so! Basically I am a calm, good heartened person and right now, I want to the among the firsts romanian youtubers who go international ( that is why my content is in english, even if it is not the best english! )
With all this said, I hope you guys check out my channel an enjoy my videos!
With all due respect, your new member Shiv.

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Wzupppppppppppp welcome:D!!!!
Glad to have you here in FREEDOM mate:)

Saw your ori the blind forest video :D damn you made me wanna play the game i havnt finish it yet its a beautifull game:) nice video mate i left a comment for ya:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will have a awesome experience like i have since joined:)
Have a awesome day;)

//ADA!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My name is Patrick, as known as Shiv and I am a romanian guy ( you know, Romania is a small country near the Black Sea ) who wants to become a good youtuber! I am 19 years old and I am a student ( first year ).
My story? : Not a big deal actually, I am just a guy who has a youtube account since a couple of years and I was watching a lot of youtubers lately, so I decided to start creating content since I like a lot playing games! I found Freedom because of a friend of mine, who sent me his refferal link, so I applyed for joining Freedom, because I found a couples of videos, which convinced me that this is a great network for big and small youtubers! As I said, my hobby is playing games ( almost all types of games ) and writing lyrics sometimes :)
My dream is to have a good life and good family, I am a modest person actually who, at the moment, doesn't need big things.
I run a gaming channel an I try to upload once a day, but sometimes I don't have the time to do so, but I am trying hard, I am working hard and I am motivated to do so! Basically I am a calm, good heartened person and right now, I want to the among the firsts romanian youtubers who go international ( that is why my content is in english, even if it is not the best english! )
With all this said, I hope you guys check out my channel an enjoy my videos!
With all due respect, your new member Shiv.

Welcome to the family ShivGaming, What kind of games do you play and I know you said all sort but what types of name of the game syou like the most?

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
well, I like to play Rocket League very much, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Heartstone and i even play San Andreas Multiplayer ( event if is toooooo old :) ) . Anyway right now i wanna buy overwatch because it looks awesome. Basically i like to play a lot of games...i can't make a list :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
well, I like to play Rocket League very much, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Heartstone and i even play San Andreas Multiplayer ( event if is toooooo old :) ) . Anyway right now i wanna buy overwatch because it looks awesome. Basically i like to play a lot of games...i can't make a list :)

That's awesome you play Rocket League, You should see mine list games I wanted lol to many and Overwatch is good game mate :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team