Gaming SilverRat

SilverRat

New User
Jun 13, 2017
My Name is Mazin Mohamed.My Friend Told me about Freedom SO I live in Qatar.I am 16 yrs old.Trying to Grow Youtube Channel.I Upload Rocket League Videos.My Channel Name Is SilverRat.I Upload Everyday.Can You Check Out My Channel.Like and Subscribe To My Videos My Goal is To Have 10,000 views Please Check Out My Channel

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself! And welcome, again! c:

Also, you may want to consider adding a subscribe button to your signature! That'll make it easier for people here to subscribe to you!

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
My Name is Mazin Mohamed.My Friend Told me about Freedom SO I live in Qatar.I am 16 yrs old.Trying to Grow Youtube Channel.I Upload Rocket League Videos.My Channel Name Is SilverRat.I Upload Everyday.Can You Check Out My Channel.Like and Subscribe To My Videos My Goal is To Have 10,000 views Please Check Out My Channel

Welcome and enjoy.