Community Taking a Look at the Freedom Community

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm OrdinaryBiscuit, I'm from England and I'm 20 years of age.
I discovered the Network Freedom some time ago but I have yet to join the network itself but I did find out that there is a forum of which anyone can use so I could see the experiences of many people who have signed up to freedom so big thanks to DecrepitSundew3 for making a video on it I do want to try and be an active member of this community in hopes to help those who might be struggling with youtube. :)
I also stream on twitch under the same name when I get the time but to be honest my youtube consistency is certainly sub par.
I started Youtube because I wanted to have fun and so far when I've had the time I have had fun and made a few friends. I really wanted to improve my level of self confidence with speaking and so I decided to make videos and it has really helped. I have actually been part of Youtube for a very long time and I am currently on my third channel iteration so I felt that maybe I'd be able to advise some people on the platform or elsewhere that are having difficulty with youtube or with some personal problems by offering my advice and experiences when it comes to my life on and off of youtube.
My Channel is mainly a gaming channel but I do vlogs and music every now and again and I'll just talk about life or give advice and opinions on certain topics such as youtube in the hopes that it will help someone or make someone smile :D
I upload very infrequently because I have other things that I need to do but I do upload whenever I get the chance to do so.
If you have any advice of your own relating to my channel or content do feel free to tell me. :p
I can't actually link my channel but I think it should appear under the post. I look forward to chatting with fellow creators :p

-OrdinaryBiscuit

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Hello man! Welcome to the forums :) Im 22 and form England, where abouts are you? Btw your Adele/Bob Dylan Cover is really good!

If you ever want to collab let me know, keep up the good work!

Mini

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm OrdinaryBiscuit, I'm from England and I'm 20 years of age.
I discovered the Network Freedom some time ago but I have yet to join the network itself but I did find out that there is a forum of which anyone can use so I could see the experiences of many people who have signed up to freedom so big thanks to DecrepitSundew3 for making a video on it I do want to try and be an active member of this community in hopes to help those who might be struggling with youtube. :)
I also stream on twitch under the same name when I get the time but to be honest my youtube consistency is certainly sub par.
I started Youtube because I wanted to have fun and so far when I've had the time I have had fun and made a few friends. I really wanted to improve my level of self confidence with speaking and so I decided to make videos and it has really helped. I have actually been part of Youtube for a very long time and I am currently on my third channel iteration so I felt that maybe I'd be able to advise some people on the platform or elsewhere that are having difficulty with youtube or with some personal problems by offering my advice and experiences when it comes to my life on and off of youtube.
My Channel is mainly a gaming channel but I do vlogs and music every now and again and I'll just talk about life or give advice and opinions on certain topics such as youtube in the hopes that it will help someone or make someone smile :D
I upload very infrequently because I have other things that I need to do but I do upload whenever I get the chance to do so.
If you have any advice of your own relating to my channel or content do feel free to tell me. :p
I can't actually link my channel but I think it should appear under the post. I look forward to chatting with fellow creators :p

-OrdinaryBiscuit
Welcome to the Freedom Community :D

It is a great step you made in improving your confidence as in the begin this can be difficult :)
Since you mention your a gaming channel what are some of the games you play and on wich platform?

Welcome to the Freedom Community :D

It is a great step you made in improving your confidence as in the begin this can be difficult :)
Since you mention your a gaming channel what are some of the games you play and on wich platform?
I mostly play shooter games but am expanding my horizons on the PC platform I do still have a 360 but it's been a while since I made a console video :D

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Its below Hull xD I've watched a few of your videos they are actually top notch thumbs up from me. I'd be happy to collaborate with you since we have a few games in common. I'll be sure to follow you on the ol' social medias xD Keep it up :p

Ohhh okay haha :) Thank you man, you too! Best place to contact me is twitter :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I mostly play shooter games but am expanding my horizons on the PC platform I do still have a 360 but it's been a while since I made a console video :D
Ah, i play mainly on the PS4 and prefer the adventure/rpg genre the most. In the mood for a good shooter though like Overwatch for some variety :)
Wich shooters do you mainly play?

Ah, i play mainly on the PS4 and prefer the adventure/rpg genre the most. In the mood for a good shooter though like Overwatch for some variety :)
Wich shooters do you mainly play?
On my channel it's only really been call of duty and CSGO so far but I do play battlefield and plan on getting overwatch at some point xD
I do play skyrim every now and again do you plan on getting the remaster for that? :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
On my channel it's only really been call of duty and CSGO so far but I do play battlefield and plan on getting overwatch at some point xD
I do play skyrim every now and again do you plan on getting the remaster for that? :D
My hands are itching to get the Remaster but i am also waiting for Final Fantasy XV :D

Overwatch is pretty fun to play and the characters offer good variety the only thing is that it lacks maps :p