Tech Technology and I

George Khanachat

New User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
My Name is George and i am from Lebanon, i am 14 years old and i found freedom! by just browsing the web. I joined the forums to help my channel grow with people that actually like my content. My hobby is to film, i love trying new filming techniques, i am also a basketball player. My favorite food is bufflo wings, i love the honey BBQ flavored ones. I started YouTube because i had a passion for technology and i want to share my knowledge with the world. My biggest dream is to be well known by my name TechTV and for me to influence other people to start their own YouTube channels. I run a channel all about technology, i upload videos of reviews, unboxings and topics i talk about occasionally. I upload 2 videos a week. My channel URL is: youtube.com/techtv1000

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology here are pretty active on Freedom! we know a fair bit of what goes on around here. : 3
Buffalo wings are amazing - which makes you amazing.
Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
All the best. : 3

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @George Khanachat,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Tech channels are probably my favourite type of channels. :D I upload some similar content myself! You should check out the "Technology" discussion section some time if you haven't already, it's personally one of my favourite sections on the forums.

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing you around!