SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
The grind I used to have is back in me! I am enjoying making YouTube content more and more without being lazy about it

All of the shadow of mordor videos are being done in a hurry and uploading is in a hurry, because nearly in 2-3 weeks, the newest game from the franchise is being released which is called Shadow of War, therefore, what I do is absolutely necessary, even asked your opinion under this post: Read it Here!...

So, I hope that I get it done before the new game releases on 10th, so I can start to record that asap

Reactions: Danny

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow that grind really is real. While I'm a strong believer of quality over quantity and don't personally see the point of putting up more than 1 video in a day, unless you have the audience for it - I can see where you are coming from releasing these in a hurry.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Wow that grind really is real. While I'm a strong believer of quality over quantity and don't personally see the point of putting up more than 1 video in a day, unless you have the audience for it - I can see where you are coming from releasing these in a hurry.

While I do realize it's kinda dumb, but I don't want to keep it hanging with an incomplete story line while doing the second game, and no, I don't have an audience to keep up with this, but if I uploaded 1 episode each day, then it's rare chance of me actually finishing the game before the game comes out, thanks for your input though.

I hope we both can see the dedication of mine is beyond imaginable, the work I put into it is just crazy, and the quality of the videos have been improving over time, if you use the OBS, then you should know about Presets, and the higher the preset is the "worse" the quality even if the bit rate is high, how I know? I've tested and its more noticeable on the F1 2016 Part 1 and F1 2016 Part 2

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The grind I used to have is back in me! I am enjoying making YouTube content more and more without being lazy about it

All of the shadow of mordor videos are being done in a hurry and uploading is in a hurry, because nearly in 2-3 weeks, the newest game from the franchise is being released which is called Shadow of War, therefore, what I do is absolutely necessary, even asked your opinion under this post: Read it Here!...

So, I hope that I get it done before the new game releases on 10th, so I can start to record that asap
Then the grind is real indeed! Best of luck and hope you finish for the release :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
That be a ton of videos my man. The content is real!
Keep it up. I usually find myself having a ton of Raw video files ready for editing just to make sure I upkeep with my schedule. It's always important to have content available no matter what.

P.S. I can't wait for Shadow of War.

Reactions: SannuG

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
That be a ton of videos my man. The content is real!
Keep it up. I usually find myself having a ton of Raw video files ready for editing just to make sure I upkeep with my schedule. It's always important to have content available no matter what.

P.S. I can't wait for Shadow of War.

All of the Shadow of Mordor videos have been uploaded, so I really don't have much content anymore, BF1 is done, so is the Cod 4 MW Original....

InformationGuy

Rising User
Sep 17, 2017
Georgia, USA
YouTube
Infoguy36

The grind is real. I only make about 2 videos a week.

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
I remember old YouTube times where the more videos you make, the better :) But then time is evolving and so is YouTube. I remember when I first started my (already deleted and past) channel, I'm like this, so many uploads :) But in my opinion, I think it is better if you will work on a video that is created with full effort :) I see these kind of approach on channels nowadays, especially with gaming channels.

For me, I'm better off waiting for a channel who uploads weekly especially when Im assured that it will be entertaining :) Like some kind of weekly episode or something ;) Again, just my opinion. Just do what you love! That's what's most important.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I remember old YouTube times where the more videos you make, the better :) But then time is evolving and so is YouTube. I remember when I first started my (already deleted and past) channel, I'm like this, so many uploads :) But in my opinion, I think it is better if you will work on a video that is created with full effort :) I see these kind of approach on channels nowadays, especially with gaming channels.

For me, I'm better off waiting for a channel who uploads weekly especially when Im assured that it will be entertaining :) Like some kind of weekly episode or something ;) Again, just my opinion. Just do what you love! That's what's most important.

I'm a let's play channel, so having videos up front and ready with the content that could be uploaded later on or when its really needed, trust me, my videos are high quality, high enough that you'd barely notice any type of pixelation (then again, there are older videos that had been using the old video settings) ... thanks for your input..

The grind is growing daily and get's more epic as the day passes, I do so many videos per day, so I don't have to really worry as often as some of the other content creators do, I'm simple, I upload Let's Play's, even if they include the boring stuff, I keep them in because that's what real Let's Play channels do, there are different type of gaming channels...

Gamie

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
It takes a lot of hard work to be good on youtube,the important thing is loving what you do and never get bored of it.the grind is real it takes more than determination to remain stick to it.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
It takes a lot of hard work to be good on youtube,the important thing is loving what you do and never get bored of it.the grind is real it takes more than determination to remain stick to it.

I've had the channel since 25th feb of this year, been deleting videos here and there, and within a month, I've uploaded 120 videos, half of them 53 to be exact is Shadow of Mordor (was uploading in a hurry because the sequel) and all of this within only a month, Its about to get 2 months since I've started to work properly on the channel, and I am not seeing anyway to stop, since my goal is to reach 14k videos but 14k is just only the beginning.