Kuyoyo

Rising User
Oct 8, 2017
INDONESIA
YouTube
KuyoyoYT
Hows everyone? doing good of course?

Well, I have new Opinion about Problem on Youtube.

"BIG GETTING BIGGER" Thats happen now on youtube, BIG YOUTUBER getting BIGGER, but the small dont grow as much as big youtuber does. The content? it is not about the content, Small youtube can also doing good, maybe better than Big Youtuber does, But how can people dont watch Small youtubers video? (With the same content). Yeah it because of the search filter and rekomendation that youtube offer.

So, The big problem here is about the SEARCH FILTER. I ever record some famous video games that people is playing, but just view people find & watch my video. beside that, big youtuber can easily get alot of viewers with the video games they play (same content with me). It really make me suck & getting sad because I try to make a great content that hope everyone can watch & comment about my video.

Do people here get the same problem with me? i bet alot of people will.

So, Please youtube upgrade your search filter, primary the NEWEST video first, instead of BIG YOUTUBER video. So small youtube can compete with others youtuber. But beside the NEWEST video, give TAB near the NEWEST video about FAMOUS / POPULAR video (with the same content of course). With this method, people can find small youtuber video instead of always find BIG YOUTUBER video.

Example : i want to write on search bar with "PLAYING FIFA 18"
Youtube Method (SEO )nowadays will give you recommendation THE TOP VIEWERS PLAYING FIFA 18 (it because BIG YOUTUBER has alot of subscriber that can help them increase their view), so how about small youtube make LETS PLAY FIFA 18 ? poor them no one will find their video.

But with the method NEWEST FIRST, people will have a chance to find random video that small youtube does. So it can help small youtuber grow alot.

Thats all from me, sorry if lack of English, I am not native English btw. But thanks for read this post! If you have some idea about youtube please share & help others youtuber grow!

Have a nice day

Sincerely,

Kuyoyo

Gamie

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
see the problem is since the big utubers have a great fan base jo their video gets a boost.let say a utuber has over 1m subs ,now his uploaded video will get atleast 10 to 20k views from his subs within 48 hrs which will give him a tremendous boost to sky rocket his video.ive read that 48 hrs aftr video upload is very crucial,this is a major reason for which even if u upload a same video with even 100% SEO(hypothetical) ull not rank in the first page.
hope it helps

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Well it's also the tags, how it's also promoted on more than one platform. Embeded links also draw traffic to get more attention as well.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hows everyone? doing good of course?

Well, I have new Opinion about Problem on Youtube.

"BIG GETTING BIGGER" Thats happen now on youtube, BIG YOUTUBER getting BIGGER, but the small dont grow as much as big youtuber does. The content? it is not about the content, Small youtube can also doing good, maybe better than Big Youtuber does, But how can people dont watch Small youtubers video? (With the same content). Yeah it because of the search filter and rekomendation that youtube offer.

So, The big problem here is about the SEARCH FILTER. I ever record some famous video games that people is playing, but just view people find & watch my video. beside that, big youtuber can easily get alot of viewers with the video games they play (same content with me). It really make me suck & getting sad because I try to make a great content that hope everyone can watch & comment about my video.

Do people here get the same problem with me? i bet alot of people will.

So, Please youtube upgrade your search filter, primary the NEWEST video first, instead of BIG YOUTUBER video. So small youtube can compete with others youtuber. But beside the NEWEST video, give TAB near the NEWEST video about FAMOUS / POPULAR video (with the same content of course). With this method, people can find small youtuber video instead of always find BIG YOUTUBER video.

Example : i want to write on search bar with "PLAYING FIFA 18"
Youtube Method (SEO )nowadays will give you recommendation THE TOP VIEWERS PLAYING FIFA 18 (it because BIG YOUTUBER has alot of subscriber that can help them increase their view), so how about small youtube make LETS PLAY FIFA 18 ? poor them no one will find their video.

But with the method NEWEST FIRST, people will have a chance to find random video that small youtube does. So it can help small youtuber grow alot.

Thats all from me, sorry if lack of English, I am not native English btw. But thanks for read this post! If you have some idea about youtube please share & help others youtuber grow!

Have a nice day

Sincerely,

Kuyoyo
I rank at number 17 on the tag let's play so you can rank

Reactions: Kuyoyo

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I've ranked quite a few videos in the top 10. 1 video in top 4 on google search. It's all within doing SEO right. I've been learning social media video marketing and SEO over the past 2 years and starting to understand how it works better like every month.

Reactions: Kuyoyo

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
So, you are on rank 17 on let's play Cuphead games? hmmm social blade is quite interesting
no im on rank 17 with just the tag ( let's play ) not let's play cuphead[DOUBLEPOST=1507722169][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've ranked quite a few videos in the top 10. 1 video in top 4 on google search. It's all within doing SEO right. I've been learning social media video marketing and SEO over the past 2 years and starting to understand how it works better like every month.
any chance you can help me to get out there more with video marketing?